|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the executioner?
2. Who does Isabella say is hurt by Claudio's crime?
(b) His unborn child.
(c) God alone.
(d) Only himself.
3. What does the Duke give to the person who knows his disguise at the end of Act 4?
4. How does Claudio react when he first hears of the proposition made to Isabella?
5. What has Angelo never had a weakness for in the past?
(b) Breaking the law.
(c) Trying to be popular.
(d) Human appetites.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will the woman get into Angelo's house for the rendezvous?
2. What does the Duke plan to do while in disguise?
3. Who does Escalus invite to his house for dinner at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What do the gentlemen in scene two say they probably have as a result of their lifestyle?
5. How does Claudio feel after speaking with the disguised Duke?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)