|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Duke have Isabella deliver a letter to for him?
(a) Friar Peter.
(b) The Provost.
(d) The Pope.
2. What does the Duke plan to disguise himself as?
(a) A servant.
(b) A friar.
(c) A woman.
(d) A lawyer.
3. Where is Claudio's sister when she first appears on stage?
(a) At a graveyard.
(b) In church.
(c) At a convent.
(d) In her brother's house.
4. What does Isabella threaten to do that would ruin Angelo's reputation?
(a) Marry him even though she is below his status.
(b) Help Claudio escape.
(c) Tell others of his proposition.
(d) Tell others of his merciful heart.
5. Who leads Mistress Overdone into the prison in Act 3?
(a) The Provost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claudio ask the Duke to do for him after Isabella leaves?
2. How does Ragozine die?
3. What is Ragozine's crime?
4. Who does the Duke say will free Claudio from prison when he meets the provost there?
5. What has Isabella unloosed in Angelo after pleading for her brother's life?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)