|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke think will happen to Angelo when given power?
(a) It will drive him mad.
(b) It will harden him.
(c) It will make him less faithful
(d) It will weaken him.
2. What does Isabella feel the need to prepare Claudio for after her second meeting with Angelo?
(b) A ruined reputation.
(d) Her wedding.
3. What has Isabella unloosed in Angelo after pleading for her brother's life?
(a) His lust.
(b) His compassion.
(c) His temptations.
(d) His anger.
4. What does the Duke say provides Ragozine's death?
5. Who will explain the plan to Angelo's fiancee?
(a) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Duke hope Angelo's fiancee will feel after the plan is enacted?
2. Why does Barnardine refuse to be executed in Claudio's place?
3. Why does Angelo choose to not marry his fiancee?
4. Who does the Duke have Isabella deliver a letter to for him?
5. What is the Constable's name?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)