|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke ask the provost to tell him?
(a) The names and crimes of the criminals.
(b) His opinion of Angelo's work.
(c) The details of Angelo's actions.
(d) The date of Claudio's execution.
2. Who does Isabella say is hurt by Claudio's crime?
(b) His unborn child.
(c) God alone.
(d) Only himself.
3. What does Isabella hate about her brother?
(a) His lack of faith.
(b) The crime he committed.
(c) His despair.
(d) The confidence he has.
4. What position does Escalus hold?
5. When will the rendezvous with Angelo take place?
(a) The next week.
(b) The next morning.
(c) That night.
(d) Tomorrow afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Pompey a position in the prison?
2. What is done with Ragozine's body?
3. What does Isabella call Angelo as she pleads for her brother's life?
4. How does the Duke describe Angelo?
5. Who tells Claudio's sister about his arrest?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)