|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who questions the validity of Claudio's expedited execution?
(b) The Duke.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Provost.
2. What is Ragozine's crime?
3. What does Lucio tell the disguised Duke that he has seen the Duke do?
(a) Drink heavily.
(b) Enter whorehouses.
(c) Cheat on his wife.
(d) Applaud bawds.
4. What is the occupation of Mistress Overdone?
(b) Brothel Owner.
5. What does Isabella feel the need to prepare Claudio for after her second meeting with Angelo?
(a) Her wedding.
(b) A ruined reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks to speak with Isabella alone after her meeting with Claudio in prison?
2. What is the first woman doing that the Duke sees in Act 4?
3. What time is Barnardine supposed to be executed?
4. Who shows the woman how to enter Angelo's house for the rendezvous?
5. What reason does the disguised Duke give for asking the provost for some information?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)