|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Juliet's crime?
(a) Lying in a court of law.
(b) Insulting the deputy.
(c) Owning a brothel.
2. What is the occupation of Mistress Overdone?
(d) Brothel Owner.
3. How does Lucio react to the news that Claudio has been arrested?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is shocked.
(d) He is confused.
4. What does Claudio's sister promise to do when she hears of her brother's arrest?
(a) Bless him.
(b) Try to help him.
(c) Visit him.
(d) Pray for him.
5. Who shows the woman how to enter Angelo's house for the rendezvous?
(a) The Duke.
(c) The servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teases Pompey about being arrested in Act 3?
2. What about Isabella allows Angelo to be vulnerable?
3. What time is Claudio supposed to be killed?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
5. What is the new deputy instructed to do?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)