|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ragozine's crime?
2. Who shows the woman how to enter Angelo's house for the rendezvous?
(c) The Duke.
(d) The servants.
3. Who does Isabella say is hurt by Claudio's crime?
(a) Only himself.
(b) God alone.
(c) His unborn child.
4. What kind of life does Claudio's sister want to live?
(a) A free and lively life.
(b) A strict and pious life.
(c) A serious and rigid life.
(d) A happy and content life.
5. Who does the Duke plan to speak with when he leaves the scene after talking to the woman?
(b) The Provost.
(d) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the new deputy want when he is appointed to his new office?
2. What does Escalus say he will do if Pompey is arrested again?
3. What word does Lucio use to describe Angelo in Act 3?
4. What is the punishment for Claudio's crime?
5. Who tells Claudio's sister about his arrest?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)