|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 5 weeks.
2. What does Lucio ask the Duke about in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) The Duke.
(b) The church.
3. How does Lucio react to the news that Claudio has been arrested?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is shocked.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is angry.
4. What reason does the disguised Duke give for asking the provost for some information?
(a) He wants to bless Angelo.
(b) He has been away for a long time.
(c) He needs to minister to the prisoners.
(d) He is a close friend of Claudio's.
5. Who is the only person who knows that the Duke is in disguise?
(a) The Provost.
(b) Friar Peter.
(c) The Pope.
(d) Friar Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Duke appointing a new deputy?
2. Where does the Duke plan to hold a meeting the night after Claudio's supposed execution?
3. What is the name of the woman who is engaged to Angelo?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
5. What does Isabella feel the need to prepare Claudio for after her second meeting with Angelo?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)