|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 months.
2. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He tried to stop it.
(c) He got what he deserved.
(d) He is sorry.
3. What word does Escalus use to describe the Constable?
4. When will the rendezvous with Angelo take place?
(a) Tomorrow afternoon.
(b) That night.
(c) The next morning.
(d) The next week.
5. What does Isabella threaten to do that would ruin Angelo's reputation?
(a) Marry him even though she is below his status.
(b) Tell others of his merciful heart.
(c) Tell others of his proposition.
(d) Help Claudio escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will the woman get into Angelo's house for the rendezvous?
2. How long have the laws been unenforced in Vienna?
3. What does the Duke tell Angelo's fiancee to calm her fears about the plan?
4. What has Claudio been arrested for?
5. How does the Duke describe Angelo?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)