|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Angelo never had a weakness for in the past?
(a) Trying to be popular.
(b) Human appetites.
(c) Breaking the law.
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 3 take place?
(a) In a church.
(b) In the prison.
(c) In the courtroom.
(d) On the street.
3. Who leads Claudio through the streets when he is arrested?
(a) The Provost.
(b) The deputy.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The jailer.
4. Why does Angelo choose to not marry his fiancee?
(a) Her dowry was lost.
(b) She was not virtuous.
(c) Her brother was a shame to his name.
(d) He lost interest in her.
5. Who is the person who knows the Duke's disguise supposed to deliver something to?
(d) The Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pompey arrested for in Act 3?
2. What does Claudio ask the Duke to do for him after Isabella leaves?
3. How long has Mistress Overdone been a prostitute?
4. What kind of life does Claudio's sister want to live?
5. How does Claudio's sister feel when she first hears of her brother's arrest?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)