|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke ask the provost to tell him?
(a) The date of Claudio's execution.
(b) His opinion of Angelo's work.
(c) The details of Angelo's actions.
(d) The names and crimes of the criminals.
2. What time is Barnardine supposed to be executed?
(a) 9:00 pm.
(b) 8:00 am.
(c) 9:00 am.
(d) 8:00 pm.
3. Who tells Claudio's sister about his arrest?
(c) A priest.
(d) A messenger.
4. What is the provost told to send Angelo after Claudio's execution?
(a) Claudio's head.
(b) The Axe used to behead Claudio.
(c) The rope used to hang Claudio.
(d) Claudio's ring.
5. What is Pompey arrested for in Act 3?
(a) Insulting a group of women.
(d) Defiling a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Pompey bring the first time he is on stage?
2. Who does the Duke say will free Claudio from prison when he meets the provost there?
3. Who have men been sent to find after Claudio's arrest?
4. Who will explain the plan to Angelo's fiancee?
5. What about Isabella allows Angelo to be vulnerable?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)