|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the gentlemen in scene two say they probably have as a result of their lifestyle?
(a) Illegitimate children.
(b) Venerial diseases.
2. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
(a) His mother.
(b) His immoral life.
3. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
(a) Replacements for his job.
(b) People waiting to be judged.
(c) The laws and punishments.
4. What has Claudio been arrested for?
(a) Hitting a priest.
(b) Stealing bread.
(c) Impregnating his fiancee.
(d) Gambling on Sunday.
5. How does Lucio react to the news that Claudio has been arrested?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is shocked.
(d) He is confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Friar the Duke speaks with in Act 1?
2. What is the name of Claudio's fiancee?
3. Who is Claudio's sister talking to when she first appears on stage?
4. What does Escalus say he will do if Pompey is arrested again?
5. What does Pompey say people will always be tempted by?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)