|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke plan to do while in disguise?
(a) Get opinions from the people.
(b) Hide from his responsibility.
(c) Observe Angelo.
(d) Help enforce the laws.
2. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 10 months.
3. Where is Claudio's sister when she first appears on stage?
(a) In church.
(b) At a convent.
(c) At a graveyard.
(d) In her brother's house.
4. What do the gentlemen in scene two say they probably have as a result of their lifestyle?
(a) Illegitimate children.
(c) Venerial diseases.
5. How does Lucio react to the news that Claudio has been arrested?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is shocked.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pompey say people will always be tempted by?
2. What does the Duke tell his new deputy to use in judgment?
3. What news does Pompey bring the first time he is on stage?
4. How is the Duke afraid of being viewed by the people?
5. What does the Duke plan to disguise himself as?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)