|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Duke seeking refuge?
(a) The bell tower.
(b) The friary.
(c) The monastery.
(d) The poor house.
2. What does Escalus say he will do if Pompey is arrested again?
(a) Fine him heavily.
(b) Tell his wife.
(c) Have him whipped.
(d) Throw him in prison.
3. What is the punishment for Claudio's crime?
(a) Drawn and Quartered.
(d) Life in prison.
4. Who leads Claudio through the streets when he is arrested?
(a) The deputy.
(b) The Duke.
(c) The Provost.
(d) The jailer.
5. Where does this play take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Duke think would be the best person to enforce the laws?
2. What does Claudio's friend call his sister when he finds her?
3. What does the Duke plan to disguise himself as?
4. How long have the laws been unenforced in Vienna?
5. What is Froth accused of doing?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)