|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pompey accused of?
(a) Stealing a horse.
(b) Being a bawd.
(c) Selling illegal alcohol.
(d) Beating his wife.
2. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
(c) His mother.
(d) His immoral life.
3. What is the name of the Friar the Duke speaks with in Act 1?
4. Who argues with Angelo about Claudio's sentence at the beginning of Act 2?
(d) The Duke.
5. What does the Duke think of his city at the beginning of the play?
(a) It is too big for its boundaries.
(b) It is the best place on earth.
(c) He has no strong feelings either way.
(d) It has become corrupt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Claudio's sister talking to when she first appears on stage?
2. What is Froth accused of doing?
3. Why is the Duke leaving the city at the beginning of the play?
4. How many characters are present in the first scene?
5. What does Claudio's friend call his sister when he finds her?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)