|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of life does Claudio's sister want to live?
(a) A strict and pious life.
(b) A serious and rigid life.
(c) A happy and content life.
(d) A free and lively life.
2. How does the Duke describe Angelo?
(a) A man of duty.
(b) A man of action.
(c) A man of abstinence.
(d) A man of solace.
3. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
(b) His mother.
(d) His immoral life.
4. What does Claudio's friend call his sister when he finds her?
5. What does the Duke think will happen to Angelo when given power?
(a) It will drive him mad.
(b) It will weaken him.
(c) It will harden him.
(d) It will make him less faithful
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Froth accused of doing?
2. What has Angelo never had a weakness for in the past?
3. What is the name of Claudio's fiancee?
4. Where is Claudio's sister when she first appears on stage?
5. What is Pompey's occupation?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)