|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Claudio been arrested for?
(a) Stealing bread.
(b) Hitting a priest.
(c) Impregnating his fiancee.
(d) Gambling on Sunday.
2. What do the gentlemen in scene two say they probably have as a result of their lifestyle?
(c) Venerial diseases.
(d) Illegitimate children.
3. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
(a) The laws and punishments.
(c) Replacements for his job.
(d) People waiting to be judged.
4. What is Claudio's sister doing while he is being arrested?
(a) Having a baby.
(b) Burrying her husband.
(c) Becoming a nun.
(d) Getting married.
5. Where does this play take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
2. What does Escalus say he will do if Pompey is arrested again?
3. What kind of life does Claudio's sister want to live?
4. What word does Escalus use to describe the Constable?
5. What has Angelo never had a weakness for in the past?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)