|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Angelo never had a weakness for in the past?
(a) Trying to be popular.
(c) Human appetites.
(d) Breaking the law.
2. Who leads Claudio through the streets when he is arrested?
(a) The jailer.
(b) The deputy.
(c) The Provost.
(d) The Duke.
3. What is the punishment for Claudio's crime?
(b) Life in prison.
(d) Drawn and Quartered.
4. What does the Duke plan to disguise himself as?
(a) A woman.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A friar.
(d) A servant.
5. What does Claudio's sister promise to do when she hears of her brother's arrest?
(a) Bless him.
(b) Visit him.
(c) Try to help him.
(d) Pray for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
2. How do the people in Vienna view the laws, according to the Duke?
3. Why is Angelo being so harsh in punishing Claudio?
4. How many characters are present in the first scene?
5. What does Claudio's friend call his sister when he finds her?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)