|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Duke think would be the best person to enforce the laws?
(a) The King.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Deputy.
(d) The Duke.
2. What is the punishment for Claudio's crime?
(a) Drawn and Quartered.
(d) Life in prison.
3. What does the Duke plan to do while in disguise?
(a) Hide from his responsibility.
(b) Get opinions from the people.
(c) Observe Angelo.
(d) Help enforce the laws.
4. What does the Duke tell his new deputy to use in judgment?
(a) His mind.
(b) The law.
(c) His heart.
(d) His soul.
5. What is Claudio's sister doing while he is being arrested?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Becoming a nun.
(c) Burrying her husband.
(d) Having a baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Angelo never had a weakness for in the past?
2. What is Pompey accused of?
3. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
4. What does Claudio's sister promise to do when she hears of her brother's arrest?
5. Where is the Duke seeking refuge?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)