|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of Mistress Overdone?
(a) Brothel Owner.
2. What does Claudio's sister promise to do when she hears of her brother's arrest?
(a) Visit him.
(b) Pray for him.
(c) Try to help him.
(d) Bless him.
3. What does the Duke plan to disguise himself as?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A woman.
(c) A servant.
(d) A friar.
4. What is the name of Claudio's fiancee?
5. What is Pompey accused of?
(a) Beating his wife.
(b) Selling illegal alcohol.
(c) Being a bawd.
(d) Stealing a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Duke seeking refuge?
2. What is the new deputy instructed to do?
3. What does the Duke think of his city at the beginning of the play?
4. On what point does Escalus agree with Angelo?
5. What does the new deputy want when he is appointed to his new office?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)