Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers Pompey a position in the prison?
(b) The executioner.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The provost.
2. What reason does the disguised Duke give for asking the provost for some information?
(a) He needs to minister to the prisoners.
(b) He has been away for a long time.
(c) He is a close friend of Claudio's.
(d) He wants to bless Angelo.
3. How long does the Duke order Claudio's execution to be delayed for?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 4 days.
4. What is Pompey accused of?
(a) Beating his wife.
(b) Being a bawd.
(c) Stealing a horse.
(d) Selling illegal alcohol.
5. Where does Claudio's sister want to live?
(a) At the palace.
(b) In England.
(c) In a cloister.
(d) In a monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Duke want to hear all complaints against Angelo?
2. What is the name of the executioner?
3. Why is Angelo being so harsh in punishing Claudio?
4. Who does the Duke say will free Claudio from prison when he meets the provost there?
5. What does the Duke plan to do while in disguise?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)