|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who have men been sent to find after Claudio's arrest?
(a) The Duke.
(b) The Baron.
(c) The Prince.
(d) The Pope.
2. Why does Angelo not fear for his reputation?
(a) He already has a bad reputation.
(b) His actions will speak for themselves.
(c) It is spotless thus far.
(d) He feels reputations are needless.
3. When does Angelo ask to see Isabella again after she pleads for her brother's life?
(a) On Sunday.
(b) The next day.
(c) When the Duke returns.
(d) After her brother's execution.
4. What does Claudio's friend call his sister when he finds her?
5. What does Isabella feel the need to prepare Claudio for after her second meeting with Angelo?
(a) A ruined reputation.
(d) Her wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose child does Mistress Overdone raise?
2. Who does Isabella plan to tell of Angelo's offer to her?
3. What is Claudio's sister's name?
4. Where is Claudio's sister when she first appears on stage?
5. What does Isabella say is connected to her body?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)