|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of Mistress Overdone?
(b) Brothel Owner.
2. What does Isabella say her brother will lose if he is executed?
(a) His soul.
(b) His family.
(c) His physical life.
3. How does Isabella respond to Angelo's offer to spare her brother?
(a) She thanks him and accepts.
(b) She asks to have some time to think about it.
(c) She slaps him.
(d) She refuses.
4. What is Claudio's sister doing while he is being arrested?
(a) Becoming a nun.
(b) Burrying her husband.
(c) Getting married.
(d) Having a baby.
5. What does Isabella hate about her brother?
(a) The crime he committed.
(b) His despair.
(c) His lack of faith.
(d) The confidence he has.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Angelo threaten to kill Claudio if Isabella refuses his offer?
2. How does Claudio's sister feel when she first hears of her brother's arrest?
3. How long has Mistress Overdone been a prostitute?
4. How does Angelo feel about Isabella's words?
5. What kind of occupation is Claudio's sister trying to obtain?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)