|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads Mistress Overdone into the prison in Act 3?
(d) The Provost.
2. Who have men been sent to find after Claudio's arrest?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Baron.
(c) The Prince.
(d) The Duke.
3. What does Angelo tell Isabella he feels for her?
4. What has Claudio been arrested for?
(a) Stealing bread.
(b) Gambling on Sunday.
(c) Impregnating his fiancee.
(d) Hitting a priest.
5. What is the name of Claudio's fiancee?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions the validity of Claudio's expedited execution?
2. Who is Claudio's sister talking to when she first appears on stage?
3. What do the gentlemen in scene two say they probably have as a result of their lifestyle?
4. When does Angelo ask to see Isabella again after she pleads for her brother's life?
5. Why does Pompey's friend refuse to pay his bail this time?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)