|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the disguised Duke tell Escalus is lacking in people?
2. In Act 2, Scene 4, what does Angelo say he cannot stop thinking about?
(a) His new power.
3. What about Isabella allows Angelo to be vulnerable?
(a) Her confidence.
(b) Her virtue.
(c) Her logic.
(d) Her shyness.
4. How does Claudio's sister feel when she first hears of her brother's arrest?
(a) She can't believe it.
(b) She is not surprised.
(c) She feels justice has been served.
(d) She is angry.
5. How does Angelo threaten to kill Claudio if Isabella refuses his offer?
(a) Long and painful.
(c) He will make his wife and child watch.
(d) He will starve him slowly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads Claudio through the streets when he is arrested?
2. What does Lucio tell the disguised Duke that he has seen the Duke do?
3. What does Isabella say is connected to her body?
4. Who does Isabella say is hurt by Claudio's crime?
5. Who teases Pompey about being arrested in Act 3?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)