|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Isabella say is hurt by Claudio's crime?
(a) His unborn child.
(c) God alone.
(d) Only himself.
2. When does Angelo ask to see Isabella again after she pleads for her brother's life?
(a) The next day.
(b) When the Duke returns.
(c) After her brother's execution.
(d) On Sunday.
3. How does Angelo feel about Isabella's words?
(a) They are foolish.
(b) They are compassionate.
(c) They are aggravating.
(d) They are logical.
4. What about Isabella allows Angelo to be vulnerable?
(a) Her confidence.
(b) Her virtue.
(c) Her shyness.
(d) Her logic.
5. Why does Angelo not fear for his reputation?
(a) He feels reputations are needless.
(b) His actions will speak for themselves.
(c) He already has a bad reputation.
(d) It is spotless thus far.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads Claudio through the streets when he is arrested?
2. Who does Isabella plan to tell of Angelo's offer to her?
3. What is the occupation of Mistress Overdone?
4. What is Claudio's sister's name?
5. Who leads Mistress Overdone into the prison in Act 3?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)