|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Lucio use to describe Angelo in Act 3?
2. What does Angelo tell Isabella he feels for her?
3. What has Claudio been arrested for?
(a) Hitting a priest.
(b) Impregnating his fiancee.
(c) Stealing bread.
(d) Gambling on Sunday.
4. Who have men been sent to find after Claudio's arrest?
(a) The Baron.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The Prince.
5. What physical feature does Angelo love most about Isabella as she pleads for Claudio's life?
(a) Her skin.
(b) Her voice.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads Claudio through the streets when he is arrested?
2. What does Lucio ask the Duke about in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What does the disguised Duke tell Lucio to do when the Duke returns?
4. How long has it been since someone was killed for fornication?
5. What does Lucio tell the disguised Duke that he has seen the Duke do?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)