|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Provost say will happen to Angelo after Claudio's execution?
(a) He will feel too confident.
(b) He will regret it.
(c) He will have changed nothing.
(d) He will be fired.
2. What does Claudio's friend call his sister when he finds her?
3. How long has it been since someone was killed for fornication?
(b) 50 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 40 years.
4. What about Isabella allows Angelo to be vulnerable?
(a) Her shyness.
(b) Her confidence.
(c) Her virtue.
(d) Her logic.
5. How does Angelo threaten to kill Claudio if Isabella refuses his offer?
(a) He will make his wife and child watch.
(b) Long and painful.
(c) He will starve him slowly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the disguised Duke tell Lucio to do when the Duke returns?
2. What does the Duke say to Lucio about Angelo's strictness?
3. Who leads Mistress Overdone into the prison in Act 3?
4. Who leads Claudio through the streets when he is arrested?
5. What does Isabella say her brother will lose if he is executed?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)