|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Isabella plan to tell of Angelo's offer to her?
(b) The Duke.
(d) The nun.
2. What does Claudio's sister promise to do when she hears of her brother's arrest?
(a) Bless him.
(b) Visit him.
(c) Pray for him.
(d) Try to help him.
3. What does Claudio's friend call his sister when he finds her?
4. Why is Angelo being so harsh in punishing Claudio?
(a) He has a personal hatred for Claudio.
(b) He wants to make Claudio an example.
(c) His sister is Claudio's fiancee.
(d) He lost a lot of money gambling with Claudio.
5. What has Claudio been arrested for?
(a) Impregnating his fiancee.
(b) Stealing bread.
(c) Gambling on Sunday.
(d) Hitting a priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical feature does Angelo love most about Isabella as she pleads for Claudio's life?
2. Who have men been sent to find after Claudio's arrest?
3. What does the disguised Duke tell Escalus is lacking in people?
4. Who teases Pompey about being arrested in Act 3?
5. Who does Isabella say is hurt by Claudio's crime?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)