|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who have men been sent to find after Claudio's arrest?
(a) The Prince.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Baron.
(d) The Duke.
2. What kind of life does Claudio's sister want to live?
(a) A happy and content life.
(b) A strict and pious life.
(c) A free and lively life.
(d) A serious and rigid life.
3. What does Isabella ask Angelo when she meets with him the day after pleading for her brother's life?
(a) If he has changed his mind.
(b) If there is anything she can do to change his mind.
(c) If she gave him enough time.
(d) If she can take her brother's place.
4. Who questions the validity of Claudio's expedited execution?
(a) The Duke.
(c) The Provost.
(d) The Pope.
5. What is Pompey arrested for in Act 3?
(b) Insulting a group of women.
(c) Defiling a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the punishment for Claudio's crime?
2. What does the Provost say will happen to Angelo after Claudio's execution?
3. Whose child does Mistress Overdone raise?
4. What is the occupation of Mistress Overdone?
5. What does Lucio ask the Duke about in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)