|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 4, what does Angelo say he cannot stop thinking about?
(b) His new power.
2. Who leads Claudio through the streets when he is arrested?
(a) The Provost.
(b) The deputy.
(c) The jailer.
(d) The Duke.
3. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
(b) His immoral life.
(c) His mother.
4. What is the punishment for Claudio's crime?
(a) Life in prison.
(c) Drawn and Quartered.
5. Who does Isabella say is hurt by Claudio's crime?
(a) God alone.
(c) Only himself.
(d) His unborn child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Claudio been arrested for?
2. Whose child does Mistress Overdone raise?
3. Why is Angelo being so harsh in punishing Claudio?
4. What is Pompey arrested for in Act 3?
5. What is Pompey's occupation?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)