|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isabella say her brother will lose if he is executed?
(a) His family.
(b) His soul.
(c) His physical life.
2. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
(a) His mother.
(d) His immoral life.
3. What is Claudio's sister doing while he is being arrested?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Burrying her husband.
(c) Having a baby.
(d) Becoming a nun.
4. Why does Pompey's friend refuse to pay his bail this time?
(a) He never repaid the last bail that was posted.
(b) He did not pay his friend's bail.
(c) He deserves to go to jail.
(d) His friend needs the money for something else.
5. What do the gentlemen in scene two say they probably have as a result of their lifestyle?
(c) Illegitimate children.
(d) Venerial diseases.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions the validity of Claudio's expedited execution?
2. What does Angelo say Isabella can do to save her brother?
3. When does Angelo ask to see Isabella again after she pleads for her brother's life?
4. Who is Claudio's sister talking to when she first appears on stage?
5. How does Angelo threaten to kill Claudio if Isabella refuses his offer?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)