|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucio ask the Duke about in Act 3, Scene 2?
(c) The Duke.
(d) The church.
2. What does Isabella hate about her brother?
(a) The crime he committed.
(b) The confidence he has.
(c) His lack of faith.
(d) His despair.
3. What does Isabella threaten to do that would ruin Angelo's reputation?
(a) Help Claudio escape.
(b) Marry him even though she is below his status.
(c) Tell others of his proposition.
(d) Tell others of his merciful heart.
4. What do the gentlemen in scene two say they probably have as a result of their lifestyle?
(c) Illegitimate children.
(d) Venerial diseases.
5. Where does Claudio's sister want to live?
(a) In a monastery.
(b) In England.
(c) In a cloister.
(d) At the palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Claudio's sister talking to when she first appears on stage?
2. Who does Isabella plan to tell of Angelo's offer to her?
3. Why is Juliet sent away from the prison at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What word does Lucio use to describe Angelo in Act 3?
5. How long has it been since someone was killed for fornication?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)