|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Angelo feel about Isabella's words?
(a) They are logical.
(b) They are foolish.
(c) They are aggravating.
(d) They are compassionate.
2. What is Claudio's sister's name?
3. What does Isabella threaten to do that would ruin Angelo's reputation?
(a) Tell others of his merciful heart.
(b) Marry him even though she is below his status.
(c) Tell others of his proposition.
(d) Help Claudio escape.
4. What does Isabella call Angelo as she pleads for her brother's life?
(a) A bully.
(b) A tyrant.
(c) A lord.
(d) A punisher.
5. Why does Angelo not fear for his reputation?
(a) He already has a bad reputation.
(b) He feels reputations are needless.
(c) His actions will speak for themselves.
(d) It is spotless thus far.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Angelo threaten to kill Claudio if Isabella refuses his offer?
2. What is the punishment for Claudio's crime?
3. What does the disguised Duke tell Lucio to do when the Duke returns?
4. What does Claudio's sister promise to do when she hears of her brother's arrest?
5. What does Angelo tell Isabella he feels for her?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)