|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 4, what does Angelo say he cannot stop thinking about?
(c) His new power.
2. What is the punishment for Claudio's crime?
(a) Drawn and Quartered.
(d) Life in prison.
3. Where is Claudio's sister when she first appears on stage?
(a) At a graveyard.
(b) In church.
(c) In her brother's house.
(d) At a convent.
4. What does Lucio tell the disguised Duke that he has seen the Duke do?
(a) Enter whorehouses.
(b) Applaud bawds.
(c) Drink heavily.
(d) Cheat on his wife.
5. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
(a) His mother.
(c) His immoral life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Pompey bring the first time he is on stage?
2. Who leads Mistress Overdone into the prison in Act 3?
3. How does Lucio react to the news that Claudio has been arrested?
4. Who does Isabella plan to tell of Angelo's offer to her?
5. Who is trying to make an example of Claudio?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)