|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads Mistress Overdone into the prison in Act 3?
(a) The Provost.
2. What has Claudio been arrested for?
(a) Gambling on Sunday.
(b) Stealing bread.
(c) Impregnating his fiancee.
(d) Hitting a priest.
3. Whose child does Mistress Overdone raise?
(c) The Duke's.
4. What does Isabella say is connected to her body?
(a) Her faith.
(b) Her emotions.
(c) Her mind.
(d) Her soul.
5. What does Claudio's sister promise to do when she hears of her brother's arrest?
(a) Visit him.
(b) Try to help him.
(c) Pray for him.
(d) Bless him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who have men been sent to find after Claudio's arrest?
2. What is the name of Claudio's fiancee?
3. What is Lucio joking about the first time he is on stage?
4. What does the disguised Duke tell Lucio to do when the Duke returns?
5. How does Lucio react to the news that Claudio has been arrested?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)