|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Claudio's sister when she first appears on stage?
(a) In her brother's house.
(b) In church.
(c) At a convent.
(d) At a graveyard.
2. Who tells Claudio's sister about his arrest?
(a) A priest.
(c) A messenger.
3. What does Claudio's friend call his sister when he finds her?
4. Who is trying to make an example of Claudio?
(b) The Duke.
5. What is Claudio's sister doing while he is being arrested?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Becoming a nun.
(c) Having a baby.
(d) Burrying her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angelo tell Isabella he feels for her?
2. How long has Mistress Overdone been a prostitute?
3. How does Angelo threaten to kill Claudio if Isabella refuses his offer?
4. What does the Provost say will happen to Angelo after Claudio's execution?
5. What does Isabella say is connected to her body?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)