|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angelo tell Isabella he feels for her?
2. Who leads Mistress Overdone into the prison in Act 3?
(c) The Provost.
3. What is Pompey's occupation?
4. What has Isabella unloosed in Angelo after pleading for her brother's life?
(a) His anger.
(b) His lust.
(c) His temptations.
(d) His compassion.
5. What does the Duke say to Lucio about Angelo's strictness?
(a) It is necessary.
(b) There is no change.
(c) There is always a reason.
(d) It is not surprising.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the disguised Duke tell Lucio to do when the Duke returns?
2. What news does Pompey bring the first time he is on stage?
3. How does Isabella respond to Angelo's offer to spare her brother?
4. What is the punishment for Claudio's crime?
5. What is the name of Claudio's fiancee?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)