|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose child does Mistress Overdone raise?
(b) The Duke's.
2. What does Isabella say is connected to her body?
(a) Her faith.
(b) Her soul.
(c) Her mind.
(d) Her emotions.
3. Who questions the validity of Claudio's expedited execution?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Provost.
(c) The Duke.
4. What does the disguised Duke tell Lucio to do when the Duke returns?
(a) Tell him about the kind Friar.
(b) Accuse him of the crimes he has seen.
(c) Plead Claudio's case with him.
(d) Tell him about Angelo's cruelty.
5. How does Angelo feel about Isabella's words?
(a) They are compassionate.
(b) They are aggravating.
(c) They are logical.
(d) They are foolish.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since someone was killed for fornication?
2. In Act 2, Scene 4, what does Angelo say he cannot stop thinking about?
3. What does Angelo tell Isabella he feels for her?
4. Who leads Mistress Overdone into the prison in Act 3?
5. What is Claudio's sister doing while he is being arrested?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)