|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Angelo not fear for his reputation?
(a) His actions will speak for themselves.
(b) He already has a bad reputation.
(c) He feels reputations are needless.
(d) It is spotless thus far.
2. What does Isabella ask Angelo when she meets with him the day after pleading for her brother's life?
(a) If there is anything she can do to change his mind.
(b) If he has changed his mind.
(c) If she gave him enough time.
(d) If she can take her brother's place.
3. What is Pompey's occupation?
4. What does Angelo say Isabella can do to save her brother?
(a) Take his place.
(b) Take him out of the country.
(c) Give up her body.
(d) Marry Angelo.
5. Who tells Claudio's sister about his arrest?
(a) A priest.
(c) A messenger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Pompey bring the first time he is on stage?
2. How does Angelo threaten to kill Claudio if Isabella refuses his offer?
3. How long has it been since someone was killed for fornication?
4. Who questions the validity of Claudio's expedited execution?
5. Why does Pompey's friend refuse to pay his bail this time?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)