|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Angelo threaten to kill Claudio if Isabella refuses his offer?
(a) He will starve him slowly.
(c) He will make his wife and child watch.
(d) Long and painful.
2. How does Lucio react to the news that Claudio has been arrested?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is shocked.
3. Who tells Claudio's sister about his arrest?
(a) A priest.
(c) A messenger.
4. What does the disguised Duke tell Lucio to do when the Duke returns?
(a) Tell him about Angelo's cruelty.
(b) Tell him about the kind Friar.
(c) Accuse him of the crimes he has seen.
(d) Plead Claudio's case with him.
5. Who does Isabella plan to tell of Angelo's offer to her?
(b) The Duke.
(c) The nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isabella feel the need to prepare Claudio for after her second meeting with Angelo?
2. Where is Claudio's sister when she first appears on stage?
3. What has Isabella unloosed in Angelo after pleading for her brother's life?
4. What is Claudio's sister's name?
5. What does Lucio ask the Duke about in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)