|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the disguised Duke tell Lucio to do when the Duke returns?
(a) Tell him about the kind Friar.
(b) Accuse him of the crimes he has seen.
(c) Plead Claudio's case with him.
(d) Tell him about Angelo's cruelty.
2. How long has Mistress Overdone been a prostitute?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 11 years.
3. Whose child does Mistress Overdone raise?
(b) The Duke's.
4. When does Angelo ask to see Isabella again after she pleads for her brother's life?
(a) The next day.
(b) When the Duke returns.
(c) On Sunday.
(d) After her brother's execution.
5. What does Isabella say her brother will lose if he is executed?
(a) His family.
(c) His soul.
(d) His physical life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Claudio's sister's name?
2. What is Pompey arrested for in Act 3?
3. What does Lucio ask the Duke about in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What do the gentlemen in scene two say they probably have as a result of their lifestyle?
5. Who does Isabella plan to tell of Angelo's offer to her?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)