|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Claudio's sister about his arrest?
(a) A priest.
(c) A messenger.
2. In Act 2, Scene 4, what does Angelo say he cannot stop thinking about?
(d) His new power.
3. What is Pompey arrested for in Act 3?
(b) Defiling a church.
(c) Insulting a group of women.
4. How long has Mistress Overdone been a prostitute?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 12 years.
5. How long has it been since someone was killed for fornication?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 50 years.
(d) 40 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Provost say will happen to Angelo after Claudio's execution?
2. Who have men been sent to find after Claudio's arrest?
3. What does Lucio tell the disguised Duke that he has seen the Duke do?
4. Who leads Claudio through the streets when he is arrested?
5. Who is Claudio's sister talking to when she first appears on stage?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)