|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudio ask the Duke to do for him after Isabella leaves?
(a) Apologize to Isabella for him.
(b) Convince Isabella to accept the proposal.
(c) Let him see his son before he dies.
(d) Giver Juliet a lock of his hair.
2. What does Escalus say he will do if Pompey is arrested again?
(a) Tell his wife.
(b) Have him whipped.
(c) Fine him heavily.
(d) Throw him in prison.
3. Where does the Duke plan to hold a meeting the night after Claudio's supposed execution?
(a) The nunnery.
(b) The church.
(c) His court.
(d) Mariana's house.
4. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. What is the Constable's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who is engaged to Angelo?
2. What word does Escalus use to describe the Constable?
3. What is Ragozine's crime?
4. What does Lucio call the Duke while speaking to Isabella after Claudio's supposed execution?
5. On what point does Escalus disagree with Angelo?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)