|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudio ask the Duke to do for him after Isabella leaves?
(a) Apologize to Isabella for him.
(b) Convince Isabella to accept the proposal.
(c) Let him see his son before he dies.
(d) Giver Juliet a lock of his hair.
2. Where does the Duke plan to hold a meeting the night after Claudio's supposed execution?
(a) The nunnery.
(b) Mariana's house.
(c) His court.
(d) The church.
3. What is Ragozine's crime?
4. On what point does Escalus agree with Angelo?
(a) Claudio's punishment should be harsh.
(b) Fear is the best motivator.
(c) Laws must be enforced.
(d) The city is unbearable.
5. Why is Pompey unable to move Barnardine for his execution?
(a) He is already dead.
(b) He is too heavy.
(c) He is chained to the wall.
(d) He is sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Froth accused of doing?
2. What word does Escalus use to describe the Constable?
3. How does the brother of Angelo's fiancee die?
4. Who does Escalus invite to his house for dinner at the beginning of Act 2?
5. According to the disguised Duke, who would choose to keep their own life?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)