|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Constable's name?
2. What is the name of the woman who is engaged to Angelo?
3. What word does Escalus use to describe the Constable?
4. What does the Duke tell Isabella to put her faith in when she is told Claudio was killed?
(a) The Duke.
(b) Her heart.
(c) The church.
5. What does Isabella tell Claudio she wishes for him as she leaves after telling him about Angelo's proposition?
(a) Pain and suffering.
(b) Merciful judgment.
(c) A quick death.
(d) A quiet conscience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pompey accused of?
2. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
3. What does the Duke say provides Ragozine's death?
4. Why does Angelo choose to not marry his fiancee?
5. How does the brother of Angelo's fiancee die?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)