|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucio call the Duke while speaking to Isabella after Claudio's supposed execution?
(a) Duke of Devastation.
(b) Duke of Dreaded Innocence.
(c) Duke of Devotion.
(d) Duke of Dark Corners.
2. According to the disguised Duke, who would choose to keep their own life?
(a) All men.
(c) Power seekers.
3. On what point does Escalus agree with Angelo?
(a) Claudio's punishment should be harsh.
(b) Fear is the best motivator.
(c) The city is unbearable.
(d) Laws must be enforced.
4. What is Froth accused of doing?
(a) Stealing some jewels.
(b) Speaking out against the Duke.
(c) Beating his wife.
(d) Insulting a woman.
5. What does Claudio ask the Duke to do for him after Isabella leaves?
(a) Giver Juliet a lock of his hair.
(b) Apologize to Isabella for him.
(c) Convince Isabella to accept the proposal.
(d) Let him see his son before he dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
2. What is the name of the woman who is engaged to Angelo?
3. What does the Duke do when Isabella comes to see Claudio in prison?
4. Who does the Duke have Isabella deliver a letter to for him?
5. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)