|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks to speak with Isabella alone after her meeting with Claudio in prison?
(b) The Duke.
(c) The Provost.
2. What is done with Ragozine's body?
(a) He is executed in Claudio's place.
(b) He is placed in front of the prison.
(c) The head is sent to Angelo.
(d) He is buried.
3. Why does Angelo choose to not marry his fiancee?
(a) Her brother was a shame to his name.
(b) Her dowry was lost.
(c) She was not virtuous.
(d) He lost interest in her.
4. What does Pompey say people will always be tempted by?
5. On what point does Escalus agree with Angelo?
(a) Fear is the best motivator.
(b) Claudio's punishment should be harsh.
(c) The city is unbearable.
(d) Laws must be enforced.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Claudio feel after speaking with the disguised Duke?
2. What is Ragozine's crime?
3. What does Isabella threaten to do to Angelo when he tells her Claudio is dead?
4. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
5. What does Escalus say he will do if Pompey is arrested again?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)