|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Escalus invite to his house for dinner at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A monk.
(b) The Duke.
(c) A justice.
(d) The deputy.
2. On what point does Escalus agree with Angelo?
(a) Laws must be enforced.
(b) Claudio's punishment should be harsh.
(c) The city is unbearable.
(d) Fear is the best motivator.
3. How does Ragozine die?
(a) He committed suicide.
(c) He was stung by a scorpion.
(d) He had the plague.
4. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
(b) The laws and punishments.
(c) People waiting to be judged.
(d) Replacements for his job.
5. What is done with Ragozine's body?
(a) He is executed in Claudio's place.
(b) He is placed in front of the prison.
(c) The head is sent to Angelo.
(d) He is buried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Constable's name?
2. What is the name of the woman who is engaged to Angelo?
3. What does the Duke do when Isabella comes to see Claudio in prison?
4. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
5. What is the occupation of Angelo's fiancee's brother?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)