|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ragozine die?
(a) He was stung by a scorpion.
(b) He committed suicide.
(d) He had the plague.
2. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
(a) The laws and punishments.
(b) Replacements for his job.
(c) People waiting to be judged.
3. Who does the Duke have Isabella deliver a letter to for him?
(a) Friar Peter.
(b) The Pope.
(d) The Provost.
4. On what point does Escalus agree with Angelo?
(a) Claudio's punishment should be harsh.
(b) Fear is the best motivator.
(c) Laws must be enforced.
(d) The city is unbearable.
5. What is Froth accused of doing?
(a) Speaking out against the Duke.
(b) Insulting a woman.
(c) Stealing some jewels.
(d) Beating his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke do when Isabella comes to see Claudio in prison?
2. What is the Constable's name?
3. On what point does Escalus disagree with Angelo?
4. How does Claudio feel after speaking with the disguised Duke?
5. How does the brother of Angelo's fiancee die?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)