|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Froth accused of doing?
(a) Stealing some jewels.
(b) Speaking out against the Duke.
(c) Beating his wife.
(d) Insulting a woman.
2. What is the occupation of Angelo's fiancee's brother?
3. What does the Duke do when Isabella comes to see Claudio in prison?
(a) Hides where he can hear them.
(b) Comforts Isabella.
(c) Prays with them.
(d) Gives them privacy.
4. According to the disguised Duke, who would choose to keep their own life?
(b) All men.
(d) Power seekers.
5. What is done with Ragozine's body?
(a) The head is sent to Angelo.
(b) He is placed in front of the prison.
(c) He is executed in Claudio's place.
(d) He is buried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isabella tell Claudio she wishes for him as she leaves after telling him about Angelo's proposition?
2. What does Isabella threaten to do to Angelo when he tells her Claudio is dead?
3. What does Claudio ask the Duke to do for him after Isabella leaves?
4. On what point does Escalus disagree with Angelo?
5. How does the brother of Angelo's fiancee die?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)