|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pompey say people will always be tempted by?
2. How does the brother of Angelo's fiancee die?
(a) He was hung for lechery.
(b) He was bucked off a horse.
(c) He was lost at sea.
(d) He died at war.
3. What is the occupation of Angelo's fiancee's brother?
4. What does the Duke do when Isabella comes to see Claudio in prison?
(a) Hides where he can hear them.
(b) Prays with them.
(c) Gives them privacy.
(d) Comforts Isabella.
5. What is Pompey accused of?
(a) Selling illegal alcohol.
(b) Being a bawd.
(c) Stealing a horse.
(d) Beating his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucio call the Duke while speaking to Isabella after Claudio's supposed execution?
2. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
3. Why does Barnardine refuse to be executed in Claudio's place?
4. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
5. Why is Pompey unable to move Barnardine for his execution?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)