|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Constable's name?
2. What does Claudio ask the Duke to do for him after Isabella leaves?
(a) Convince Isabella to accept the proposal.
(b) Giver Juliet a lock of his hair.
(c) Apologize to Isabella for him.
(d) Let him see his son before he dies.
3. How does the brother of Angelo's fiancee die?
(a) He was lost at sea.
(b) He was bucked off a horse.
(c) He died at war.
(d) He was hung for lechery.
4. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
(b) Replacements for his job.
(c) People waiting to be judged.
(d) The laws and punishments.
5. Why does Angelo choose to not marry his fiancee?
(a) He lost interest in her.
(b) Her brother was a shame to his name.
(c) She was not virtuous.
(d) Her dowry was lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Escalus say he will do if Pompey is arrested again?
2. What is the occupation of Angelo's fiancee's brother?
3. What does the Duke say provides Ragozine's death?
4. Who does Escalus invite to his house for dinner at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What is Pompey accused of?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)