|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucio call the Duke while speaking to Isabella after Claudio's supposed execution?
(a) Duke of Dreaded Innocence.
(b) Duke of Devotion.
(c) Duke of Dark Corners.
(d) Duke of Devastation.
2. Who asks to speak with Isabella alone after her meeting with Claudio in prison?
(b) The Duke.
(d) The Provost.
3. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
(a) The laws and punishments.
(b) People waiting to be judged.
(d) Replacements for his job.
4. How does the brother of Angelo's fiancee die?
(a) He was hung for lechery.
(b) He was lost at sea.
(c) He died at war.
(d) He was bucked off a horse.
5. What does Isabella threaten to do to Angelo when he tells her Claudio is dead?
(a) Castrate him.
(b) Spread rumors about him.
(c) Pluck his eyes out.
(d) Curse him to hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Angelo's fiancee's brother?
2. Who does Escalus invite to his house for dinner at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Who argues with Angelo about Claudio's sentence at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What does Claudio ask the Duke to do for him after Isabella leaves?
5. Why does Angelo choose to not marry his fiancee?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)