|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Escalus use to describe the Constable?
2. What is the Constable's name?
3. What does Isabella threaten to do to Angelo when he tells her Claudio is dead?
(a) Spread rumors about him.
(b) Pluck his eyes out.
(c) Curse him to hell.
(d) Castrate him.
4. What is Froth accused of doing?
(a) Insulting a woman.
(b) Stealing some jewels.
(c) Speaking out against the Duke.
(d) Beating his wife.
5. Why does Angelo choose to not marry his fiancee?
(a) He lost interest in her.
(b) Her brother was a shame to his name.
(c) She was not virtuous.
(d) Her dowry was lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is done with Ragozine's body?
2. On what point does Escalus disagree with Angelo?
3. What is the occupation of Angelo's fiancee's brother?
4. How does the brother of Angelo's fiancee die?
5. What is the name of the woman who is engaged to Angelo?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)