|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isabella tell Claudio she wishes for him as she leaves after telling him about Angelo's proposition?
(a) A quick death.
(b) Merciful judgment.
(c) A quiet conscience.
(d) Pain and suffering.
2. What is the Constable's name?
3. How does Claudio react when he first hears of the proposition made to Isabella?
4. What does Pompey say people will always be tempted by?
5. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
(a) The laws and punishments.
(b) People waiting to be judged.
(c) Replacements for his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Angelo's fiancee feel about him after he refuses to marry her?
2. What is Ragozine's crime?
3. Who does the Duke have Isabella deliver a letter to for him?
4. How does the brother of Angelo's fiancee die?
5. What does the Duke do when Isabella comes to see Claudio in prison?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)