|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who argues with Angelo about Claudio's sentence at the beginning of Act 2?
(d) The Duke.
2. What does the Duke say provides Ragozine's death?
3. What does the Duke tell Isabella to put her faith in when she is told Claudio was killed?
(a) Her heart.
(b) The Duke.
(c) The church.
4. What is done with Ragozine's body?
(a) He is buried.
(b) He is executed in Claudio's place.
(c) The head is sent to Angelo.
(d) He is placed in front of the prison.
5. What is Pompey accused of?
(a) Stealing a horse.
(b) Beating his wife.
(c) Selling illegal alcohol.
(d) Being a bawd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Duke plan to hold a meeting the night after Claudio's supposed execution?
2. How does Claudio feel after speaking with the disguised Duke?
3. Who does Escalus invite to his house for dinner at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Who asks to speak with Isabella alone after her meeting with Claudio in prison?
5. What does Escalus say he will do if Pompey is arrested again?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)