|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who argues with Angelo about Claudio's sentence at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) The Duke.
2. Who does the Duke have Isabella deliver a letter to for him?
(a) The Pope.
(c) Friar Peter.
(d) The Provost.
3. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He got what he deserved.
(c) He tried to stop it.
(d) He is sorry.
4. What does Lucio call the Duke while speaking to Isabella after Claudio's supposed execution?
(a) Duke of Devotion.
(b) Duke of Dark Corners.
(c) Duke of Dreaded Innocence.
(d) Duke of Devastation.
5. How does Claudio feel after speaking with the disguised Duke?
(c) Prepared to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the disguised Duke, who would choose to keep their own life?
2. What does Isabella tell Claudio she wishes for him as she leaves after telling him about Angelo's proposition?
3. Who does Escalus invite to his house for dinner at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What is Ragozine's crime?
5. What does Pompey say people will always be tempted by?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)