|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ragozine's crime?
2. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 10 years.
3. What is the Constable's name?
4. Who asks to speak with Isabella alone after her meeting with Claudio in prison?
(c) The Provost.
(d) The Duke.
5. What is done with Ragozine's body?
(a) He is buried.
(b) He is placed in front of the prison.
(c) He is executed in Claudio's place.
(d) The head is sent to Angelo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pompey accused of?
2. What does Isabella tell Claudio she wishes for him as she leaves after telling him about Angelo's proposition?
3. What is Froth accused of doing?
4. Why is Pompey unable to move Barnardine for his execution?
5. How does Claudio feel after speaking with the disguised Duke?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)