|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Barnardine refuse to be executed in Claudio's place?
(a) He has not spoken with a priest.
(b) He has not eaten.
(c) He is too drunk.
(d) He is innocent.
2. How long does Pompey think the new law enforcement will last?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 10 years.
3. What is the name of the woman who is engaged to Angelo?
4. What does Claudio ask the Duke to do for him after Isabella leaves?
(a) Convince Isabella to accept the proposal.
(b) Apologize to Isabella for him.
(c) Giver Juliet a lock of his hair.
(d) Let him see his son before he dies.
5. Why is Pompey unable to move Barnardine for his execution?
(a) He is chained to the wall.
(b) He is sleeping.
(c) He is too heavy.
(d) He is already dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke say provides Ragozine's death?
2. How does Ragozine die?
3. Where does the Duke plan to hold a meeting the night after Claudio's supposed execution?
4. On what point does Escalus agree with Angelo?
5. How does Claudio react when he first hears of the proposition made to Isabella?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)