|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ragozine die?
(a) He was stung by a scorpion.
(b) He had the plague.
(d) He committed suicide.
2. How does Claudio react when he first hears of the proposition made to Isabella?
3. Where does the Duke plan to hold a meeting the night after Claudio's supposed execution?
(a) The nunnery.
(b) Mariana's house.
(c) The church.
(d) His court.
4. What is the Constable's name?
5. On what point does Escalus disagree with Angelo?
(a) The city is unbearable.
(b) Claudio's punishment should be harsh.
(c) Fear is the best motivator.
(d) Laws must be enforced.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucio say to Isabella after news of Claudio's supposed execution has spread?
2. What does Lucio call the Duke while speaking to Isabella after Claudio's supposed execution?
3. What does Escalus say he will do if Pompey is arrested again?
4. Why does Barnardine refuse to be executed in Claudio's place?
5. What does Escalus ask the Constable for a list of?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)