|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tracy doing in the kitchen when Hepburn joined him there soon before he died?
(a) He was washing dishes.
(b) He was making tea.
(c) He was eating a sandwich.
(d) He was reading a newspaper at the table.
2. What was Hepburn doing with Phyllis, David and Sandy Lean at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What was Hepburn taught how to do in Chapter 5?
(a) How to make an apple pie.
(b) How to drive a car.
(c) How to change a tire.
(d) How to tap dance.
4. What was the second problem during the making of The Corn is Green?
(a) The weather was horrible.
(b) The lighting people decided to leave.
(c) The shooting location got flooded.
(d) The leading man fell ill.
5. What holidays did Hepburn spend in the hospital after the car wreck?
(a) Christmas and New Year's.
(b) Thanksgiving and Christmas.
(c) Halloween and Thanksgiving.
(d) The Fourth of July and Labor Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Sarah Forbes?
2. How did Hepburn prove her identity in Chapter 5?
3. What type of establishment was Willie's car collected from?
4. What did the man who helped Hepburn in Chapter 5 comment about her?
5. What did Hepburn's brother never listen to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How many films did Hepburn and Tracy do together? Name three of them.
2. What difference between them did Hepburn and Rose often end up discussing while in Italy?
3. In what form does Hepburn write the section about her trip to Italy with Willie Rose?
4. What did Hepburn think was the reason her brother didn't listen to the album she sang on?
5. Why does Hepburn keep working even though she is ready to stop in the section titled "Memorial Day"?
6. What did Tracy's wife tell Hepburn a few days after Tracy's death?
7. What did Frances Robinson-Duff unsuccessfully try to teach Hepburn to do when she gave her voice lessons?
8. Why did Hepburn take voice lessons again with Sue Seton?
9. Why did Hepburn travel to Italy with Willie Rose?
10. What does Hepburn describe in the section titled "Happy New Year"?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)