|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of production was The Corn is Green?
(a) A theatrical film.
(b) An opera.
(c) A play.
(d) A TV movie.
2. Why didn't Hepburn call it a day in Chapter 4 when she became tired?
(a) She didn't want to lose a bet.
(b) She was embarassed.
(c) She was having a lot of fun.
(d) She refused to let the others outwork her.
3. What was Hepburn taught how to do in Chapter 5?
(a) How to change a tire.
(b) How to tap dance.
(c) How to make an apple pie.
(d) How to drive a car.
4. Where did Hepburn go with Willie to get his car?
(b) New York.
5. What did Hepburn put on hold towards the end of Tracy's life?
(a) Her acting career.
(b) Plans to build a house in Connecticut.
(c) Their marriage plans.
(d) Working on the script she had started.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Willie in Chapter 4?
2. To which country was Hepburn sent to to see a doctor in Chapter 5?
3. When did Hepburn strike up a friendship with Susie?
4. Why did Hepburn get the address of the person who helped her with her car trouble in Chapter 5?
5. Where was Hepburn's dressing room during the making of The Corn is Green?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Hepburn's eyes started to bleed after her operation, what did the nurse instruct her to do?
2. For how long were Hepburn and Tracy a couple? What was the status of their relationship?
3. Why did Hepburn and Willie Rose have a rocky start to their relationship?
4. What did Hepburn think was the reason her brother didn't listen to the album she sang on?
5. Why does Hepburn think Tracy stayed married to his wife?
6. What problem arose concerning costuming on the film "The Corn is Green"?
7. Where did the filming of "The Corn is Green" take place? Who owned the property?
8. In what form does Hepburn write the section about her trip to Italy with Willie Rose?
9. What did Hepburn do for Tracy's sake out of her love for him?
10. Who does Hepburn address in the final section of the book, "With Help"?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)