|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hepburn wonder about Tracy and his wife?
(a) She wondered if Tracy had been a good husband.
(b) She wondered if Tracy made life harder for his wife by not divorcing her.
(c) She wondered if Tracy ever wanted to return to his wife's side.
(d) She wondered if Tracy ever loved his wife.
2. What was Hepburn taught how to do in Chapter 5?
(a) How to tap dance.
(b) How to make an apple pie.
(c) How to drive a car.
(d) How to change a tire.
3. What type of establishment was Willie's car collected from?
(a) An automobile museum.
(b) A dealership.
(c) A movie studio.
(d) A factory.
4. Who was Sarah Forbes?
(a) Hepburn's makeup artist.
(b) Hepburn's sister-in-law.
(c) Hepburn's friend.
(d) Hepburn's interior decorator.
5. What was the second problem during the making of The Corn is Green?
(a) The leading man fell ill.
(b) The weather was horrible.
(c) The shooting location got flooded.
(d) The lighting people decided to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the leg Hepburn broke in the accident already sensitive to injury?
2. What is the title of Chapter 6?
3. What did Hepburn love the most about Tracy?
4. How old was Willie in Chapter 4?
5. Where was Hepburn's dressing room during the making of The Corn is Green?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hepburn have trouble convincing the young man of in the section titled "Brief Encounter"?
2. When Tracy died in 1967, what did he leave Hepburn with?
3. How many films did Hepburn and Tracy do together? Name three of them.
4. What problem arose concerning costuming on the film "The Corn is Green"?
5. What did Tracy's wife tell Hepburn a few days after Tracy's death?
6. Why does Hepburn keep working even though she is ready to stop in the section titled "Memorial Day"?
7. Why does Hepburn think Tracy stayed married to his wife?
8. What does Hepburn describe doing in the section titled "Memorial Day"?
9. Why did Hepburn and Willie Rose have a rocky start to their relationship?
10. What does Hepburn describe in the section titled "Happy New Year"?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)