|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hepburn put on hold towards the end of Tracy's life?
(a) Working on the script she had started.
(b) Plans to build a house in Connecticut.
(c) Her acting career.
(d) Their marriage plans.
2. When did Hepburn fall in love with Tracy?
(a) After spending some time with him at a party.
(b) When they worked on a play together.
(c) During the making of their first movie.
(d) After meeting him at the Academy Awards.
3. What did the women do when they were unable to change the tire themselves?
(a) Pushed the car to a garage.
(b) Walked to a roadside diner.
(c) They flagged down someone driving by.
(d) Called the police.
4. What were the minor disagreements about that Willie and Hepburn had on their trip to get his car?
(a) What to eat.
(b) Which tourist attractions to see.
(d) Where to stay.
5. In what state did Hepburn find Willie after not seeing him for some time in Chapter 4?
(a) He was ill and staying in a hospital.
(b) He was drunk and out of work.
(c) He was retired and living abroad.
(d) He was homeless due to gambling.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hepburn, why did these minor disagreements take place?
2. What type of setting was The Corn is Green set in?
3. When did Hepburn strike up a friendship with Susie?
4. Who does Hepburn thank in the final section of the book?
5. What did Hepburn anticipate after the weekend she had in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hepburn consult with doctors about in the section titled "Eyes"?
2. What did Hepburn think was the reason her brother didn't listen to the album she sang on?
3. How many films did Hepburn and Tracy do together? Name three of them.
4. When Hepburn's eyes started to bleed after her operation, what did the nurse instruct her to do?
5. When Tracy died in 1967, what did he leave Hepburn with?
6. What did Tracy's wife tell Hepburn a few days after Tracy's death?
7. Why was Rose not working when Hepburn contacted him years after working on 'Guess Who's Coming to Dinner'?
8. For how long were Hepburn and Tracy a couple? What was the status of their relationship?
9. What did Hepburn do to take care of Tracy in the days before he died?
10. Why did Hepburn take voice lessons again with Sue Seton?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)