|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in the hospital with Hepburn?
(b) Hepburn's friend Barbara.
(c) Hepburn's sister.
(d) Spencer Tracy's daughter.
2. Where was The Corn is Green made?
3. What was happening to Hepburn's incisions by the time she returned to the hotel?
(a) They were swelling.
(b) They were bleeding badly.
(c) They were getting longer.
(d) They were healing.
4. How old was Willie in Chapter 4?
(a) In his 30s.
(b) In his 40s.
(c) In his 50s.
(d) In his 60s.
5. What was Hepburn taught how to do in Chapter 5?
(a) How to change a tire.
(b) How to drive a car.
(c) How to tap dance.
(d) How to make an apple pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hepburn think that Tracy remained married?
2. Who did not believe that Hepburn was who she said she was in Chapter 5?
3. Why did Hepburn take voice lessons from Sue Seton again in Chapter 5?
4. What did Hepburn hope about the trip to get the car?
5. Who was David?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did the filming of "The Corn is Green" take place? Who owned the property?
2. How many films did Hepburn and Tracy do together? Name three of them.
3. What did Hepburn have trouble convincing the young man of in the section titled "Brief Encounter"?
4. What did Hepburn do to take care of Tracy in the days before he died?
5. For how long were Hepburn and Tracy a couple? What was the status of their relationship?
6. When Tracy died in 1967, what did he leave Hepburn with?
7. Why did Hepburn and Willie Rose have a rocky start to their relationship?
8. What did Hepburn do for Tracy's sake out of her love for him?
9. Why did Hepburn need to take voice lessons again from Alfred Dixon? What does she finally learn from him?
10. What difference between them did Hepburn and Rose often end up discussing while in Italy?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)