|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Hepburn, Phyllis and Sarah headed when they got a flat tire?
(a) New York.
(c) Martha's Vineyard.
2. What was happening to Hepburn's incisions by the time she returned to the hotel?
(a) They were swelling.
(b) They were bleeding badly.
(c) They were healing.
(d) They were getting longer.
3. What did Hepburn put on hold towards the end of Tracy's life?
(a) Plans to build a house in Connecticut.
(b) Her acting career.
(c) Working on the script she had started.
(d) Their marriage plans.
4. Who was in the hospital with Hepburn?
(a) Hepburn's friend Barbara.
(c) Hepburn's sister.
(d) Spencer Tracy's daughter.
5. What movie was finished filming a few weeks prior to Tracy's death?
(a) "Woman of the Year".
(b) "Desk Set".
(c) "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner".
(d) "Adam's Rib".
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was David?
2. What was Tracy doing in the kitchen when Hepburn joined him there soon before he died?
3. What is one reason Hepburn and Tracy did not marry?
4. What did Tracy leave Hepburn with when he died?
5. What did the women do when they were unable to change the tire themselves?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Hepburn do for Tracy's sake out of her love for him?
2. What did Hepburn do to take care of Tracy in the days before he died?
3. What does Hepburn describe doing over a toilet in the section "Happy New Year"?
4. What trouble did Hepburn and her friends get into in the section titled "Brief Encounter"?
5. What did Hepburn have trouble convincing the young man of in the section titled "Brief Encounter"?
6. What did Tracy's wife tell Hepburn a few days after Tracy's death?
7. Why did Hepburn travel to Italy with Willie Rose?
8. What did Frances Robinson-Duff unsuccessfully try to teach Hepburn to do when she gave her voice lessons?
9. Why was Hepburn personally hurt by the costuming problems on "The Corn is Green"?
10. Why was Rose not working when Hepburn contacted him years after working on 'Guess Who's Coming to Dinner'?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)