|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hepburn begin to spend more time with after breaking up with Putnam?
(a) Jimmy Stewart and Howard Hughes.
(b) Luddy and Cary Grant.
(c) Jack Clarke and Luddy.
(d) Arthur Hopkins and Jack Clarke.
2. How old was the birthday girl turning at Cukor's home?
3. What did Hepburn's mother never do?
4. What role did Hepburn play in The Warrior's Husband?
5. Where did Luddy and Hepburn move to after marrying?
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters did Caroline have?
2. How does Hepburn describe her parents' relationship?
3. Who was originally wanted for Hepburn's role in The Warrior's Husband?
4. When did Fanny die?
5. What did Hepburn's mother become the president of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes did Hepburn's parents work for?
2. After they married, what did Hepburn ask Luddy to change about himself? Why?
3. Why was Hepburn fired from "The Big Pond"?
4. What story does Hepburn tell about a wild animal in the section titled "Leland Hayward"?
5. After their trip to Fenwick, what did Harris do to make Hepburn's life miserable? What did Hepburn have to do to get out of the situation?
6. What kind of upbringing did Hepburn's mother have?
7. What example does Hepburn provide for how different she and Leland Hayward were? With this example, what compromise did they make to get along?
8. How did Leland end his relationship with Hepburn?
9. What did Hepburn decide she should do while she was working in her second play?
10. What does Hepburn credit her mother for allowing when she and her siblings were children?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)