|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hepburn and Tracy live together?
(a) New York.
2. What was Irene Selznick's profession?
(a) She was an actress.
(b) She was a dancer.
(c) She was a producer.
(d) She was a script writer.
3. Who was Susie?
(a) Tracy's daughter.
(b) Tracy's wife.
(c) Tracy's agent.
(d) Tracy's mother.
4. When did Hepburn fall in love with Tracy?
(a) When they worked on a play together.
(b) During the making of their first movie.
(c) After meeting him at the Academy Awards.
(d) After spending some time with him at a party.
5. After their relationship, how did Hepburn feel about Tracy?
(a) She never truly trusted him.
(b) He was the only man she ever loved.
(c) He was the greatest love of her life.
(d) She wasted many years with him.
6. What was happening to Hepburn's incisions by the time she returned to the hotel?
(a) They were bleeding badly.
(b) They were getting longer.
(c) They were healing.
(d) They were swelling.
7. To which country was Hepburn sent to to see a doctor in Chapter 5?
8. What did Hepburn put on hold towards the end of Tracy's life?
(a) Working on the script she had started.
(b) Their marriage plans.
(c) Plans to build a house in Connecticut.
(d) Her acting career.
9. What holidays did Hepburn spend in the hospital after the car wreck?
(a) Halloween and Thanksgiving.
(b) Thanksgiving and Christmas.
(c) Christmas and New Year's.
(d) The Fourth of July and Labor Day.
10. What does Phyllis do for Hepburn?
(c) Manages her businesses.
11. What kind of car was the one Willie was going to get?
(a) A Volkswagen.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A Rolls Royce.
(d) A Maserati.
12. Why did Hepburn take roles with singing?
(a) She would not let anything get the best of her.
(b) Her agent always talked her into it.
(c) They paid better than normal acting roles.
(d) She loved to sing in front of an audience.
13. What was Hepburn doing with Phyllis, David and Sandy Lean at the beginning of Chapter 4?
14. What is the title of Chapter 6?
15. What was Hepburn taught how to do in Chapter 5?
(a) How to drive a car.
(b) How to tap dance.
(c) How to change a tire.
(d) How to make an apple pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was driving before the car wreck in Chapter 5?
2. What did the women do when they were unable to change the tire themselves?
3. Where did Hepburn go with Willie to get his car?
4. How did Hepburn prove her identity in Chapter 5?
5. Where was Hepburn's dressing room during the making of The Corn is Green?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)