|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Hepburn call it a day in Chapter 4 when she became tired?
(a) She was embarassed.
(b) She refused to let the others outwork her.
(c) She didn't want to lose a bet.
(d) She was having a lot of fun.
2. What did Hepburn put on hold towards the end of Tracy's life?
(a) Her acting career.
(b) Plans to build a house in Connecticut.
(c) Their marriage plans.
(d) Working on the script she had started.
3. Why might there not have been a romantic relationship between Hepburn and Rose?
(a) Rose was too young for her.
(b) Rose and Hepburn were too similar in personality.
(c) Hepburn was in love with someone else.
(d) Rose was too old for her.
4. Why did Hepburn get the address of the person who helped her with her car trouble in Chapter 5?
(a) So she could send him a thank you gift.
(b) So she could have dinner at his house.
(c) So she could send him a picture.
(d) So she could send him a check.
5. When did Hepburn fall in love with Tracy?
(a) During the making of their first movie.
(b) After spending some time with him at a party.
(c) When they worked on a play together.
(d) After meeting him at the Academy Awards.
6. Who was David?
(a) Hepburn's stylist.
(b) Hepburn's secretary.
(c) Hepburn's accountant.
(d) Hepburn's chauffeur.
7. How did Hepburn upset the scriptwriter during the making of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
(a) She tried to ad-lib some lines.
(b) She assumed it was a film for children.
(c) She suggested changing the name of one of the characters.
(d) She called the script unrealistic.
8. What did Hepburn do instead of going to Tracy's funeral?
(a) She wrote him a message in a bottle and threw it in the ocean.
(b) She visited his grave later on that week.
(c) She said her goodbyes at the funeral home on the morning of the funeral.
(d) She had a private ceremony at her home.
9. How long were Hepburn and Tracy together?
(a) Thirteen years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Twenty-seven years.
10. What did Tracy leave Hepburn with when he died?
(a) Many debts.
(b) A lot of questions.
(c) A small fortune.
(d) Lots of regrets.
11. Who was in the hospital with Hepburn?
(a) Spencer Tracy's daughter.
(b) Hepburn's friend Barbara.
(c) Hepburn's sister.
12. What type of production was The Corn is Green?
(a) An opera.
(b) A theatrical film.
(c) A TV movie.
(d) A play.
13. Who did Hepburn meet while working on the film Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
(a) Willie Rose.
(b) Wade Lily.
(c) Walter Iris.
(d) Wilbur Daisy.
14. What prolonged Hepburn's hospital stay?
(a) Hepburn was allergic to medications that would shorten her stay.
(b) Hepburn refused to listen to the doctor's instructions.
(c) Her shoulder was already in recovery from a surgery.
(d) She came down with an infection.
15. Where did Hepburn and Tracy live together?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Sarah Forbes?
2. Who does Hepburn thank in the final section of the book?
3. What problem with the wardrobe people took place during the making of The Corn is Green?
4. Where was Hepburn's dressing room during the making of The Corn is Green?
5. What is the title of Chapter 6?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)