|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hepburn's mother become the president of?
(a) The Mothers' of Connecticut Partnership.
(b) The Connecticut Women's Suffrage Association.
(c) The Connecticut Women's Suffrage Campaign.
(d) The Connecticut Female Equality Initiative.
2. Which of the following was NOT a Hepburn film?
(a) Gone with the Wind.
(c) Little Women.
(d) Morning Glory.
3. Who did Leland fall in love with when he went East for a play?
(a) Carole Lombard.
(b) Margaret Sullivan.
(c) Jane Russell.
(d) Loretta Young.
4. What was Hepburn's father involved in educating the public about?
(a) Bacteria found in meats and fish.
(b) The Christian doctrine.
(c) American policies on gender equality.
(d) Venereal diseases.
5. What was the name of the production where Hepburn landed her first role?
(a) "The Tiny Ocean".
(b) "The Enormous River".
(c) "The Small Lake".
(d) "The Big Pond".
6. Who was Laura?
(a) Hepburn's aunt who introduced her to Luddy.
(b) Hepburn's cousin who tutored her as a child.
(c) Hepburn's friend who traveled to Hollywood with her.
(d) Hepburn's nemesis on one of her film sets.
7. At what age did Hepburn's oldest brother die?
8. How long did Hepburn's and Luddy's initial move last?
(a) Eight months.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) Two weeks.
9. How much was Hepburn offered for a role in the section "First Trip to Hollywood"?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) Seven hundred dollars.
10. How did Hepburn's maternal grandfather die?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He had cancer.
(c) He drowned while swimming drunk.
(d) He killed himself.
11. Who was originally wanted for Hepburn's role in The Warrior's Husband?
(a) Hope Williams.
(b) Heather Williams.
(c) Hanna Williams.
(d) Harriet Williams.
12. Who did Hepburn begin to spend more time with after breaking up with Putnam?
(a) Jack Clarke and Luddy.
(b) Arthur Hopkins and Jack Clarke.
(c) Luddy and Cary Grant.
(d) Jimmy Stewart and Howard Hughes.
13. Where did Hepburn take Hughes to meet her parents?
(a) The Hamptons.
(b) Central Park in Manhattan.
14. How did Hepburn react to Leland's marriage?
(a) She was heartbroken.
(b) She was happy for him.
(c) She felt relief.
(d) She was indifferent.
15. What did Luddy do to the house he had with Hepburn?
(a) He caused it to flood.
(b) He drove into it.
(c) He accidently caused it to catch on fire.
(d) He painted the outside of it black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hepburn and Laura think of the house they shared?
2. Where did Hepburn and Luddy marry?
3. What did Hepburn's mother learn early on in life?
4. How does Hepburn describe her relationship with her living siblings, presently?
5. What wild creature made its way into Hepburn's living room in Chapter 3?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)