|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Hepburn live in Hollywood making movies in the 1930's?
(a) Two years.
(b) A year and a half.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Three months.
2. Who was given guardianship of Hepburn's aunts after her grandmother died?
(a) Katherine Houghton.
(b) Jessica Houghton.
(c) Samantha Houghton.
(d) Caroline Houghton.
3. What did Luddy do to the house he had with Hepburn?
(a) He painted the outside of it black.
(b) He caused it to flood.
(c) He drove into it.
(d) He accidently caused it to catch on fire.
4. Who were the male leads of the movie The Philadelphia Story?
(a) Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby.
(b) Cary Grant and Jimmy Stewart.
(c) Clark Gable and Gregory Peck.
(d) Humphrey Bogart and Spencer Tracy.
5. What did Leland often do while Hepburn ate dinner?
(a) Drink a glass of wine.
(b) Play solitaire.
(c) Sing to her.
6. What did Hepburn think of Hughes when she first met him?
(a) She thought he was a suspicious person.
(b) She thought he was too full of himself.
(c) She thought he was forgettable.
(d) She thought he was handsome but a little old.
7. What did Hepburn's mother become the president of?
(a) The Connecticut Women's Suffrage Association.
(b) The Connecticut Female Equality Initiative.
(c) The Connecticut Women's Suffrage Campaign.
(d) The Mothers' of Connecticut Partnership.
8. At what age did Hepburn's oldest brother die?
9. What was Hepburn's father's name?
(a) Dr. Samuel Hepburn.
(b) Dr. Thomas Hepburn.
(c) Dr. Henley Hepburn.
(d) Dr. Peter Hepburn.
10. What happened to Hepburn on the train on her way to Hollywood?
(a) She became violently ill.
(b) She lost her luggage.
(c) She got a piece of metal in her eye.
(d) She met a handsome producer.
11. Who was Fanny Ciarrier?
(a) Hepburn's childhood friend.
(b) Hepburn's cousin.
(c) The Hepburns' cook.
(d) Hepburn's penpal.
12. What was Dick able to recover from the house after it was destroyed in 1938?
(a) His car.
(b) His father's diaries.
(c) Some papers he had been working on.
(d) A crystal chandalier.
13. What month was it when Hepburn's house was destroyed?
14. What were the names of Hepburn's brothers?
(a) Henry, William and Edward.
(b) Rodney, Lenny and Paul.
(c) Samuel, Anthony and Frederick.
(d) Tom, Dick and Bob.
15. What did Hepburn and Laura think of the house they shared?
(a) It smelled of smoke.
(b) It was too big for them.
(c) It was haunted.
(d) It was too small for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the director and male lead of Hepburn's first movie assume of Hepburn during a meeting?
2. What did Hepburn used to pretend to be as a child?
3. How long did Hepburn's and Luddy's initial move last?
4. How does Hepburn describe her relationship with her living siblings, presently?
5. What was the name of Hepburn's mother?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)