|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hepburn's mother never do?
2. What did the director and male lead of Hepburn's first movie assume of Hepburn during a meeting?
(a) That Hepburn did not want to be in the movie.
(b) That Hepburn was a horrible actress.
(c) That Hepburn was a spoiled diva.
(d) That Hepburn had been drinking.
3. What did Hepburn's mother become the president of?
(a) The Connecticut Women's Suffrage Campaign.
(b) The Connecticut Female Equality Initiative.
(c) The Mothers' of Connecticut Partnership.
(d) The Connecticut Women's Suffrage Association.
4. What does Hepburn mention of Luddy's life after their divorce?
(a) He remarried and has two children.
(b) He remained unmarried but had a live-in girlfriend.
(c) He remarried and moved to England.
(d) He died of a drug overdose.
5. What were the names of Hepburn's brothers?
(a) Samuel, Anthony and Frederick.
(b) Tom, Dick and Bob.
(c) Henry, William and Edward.
(d) Rodney, Lenny and Paul.
6. What movie was Hepburn making when she met Howard Hughes?
(a) "Little Women".
(b) "Mary of Scotland".
(c) "Sylvia Scarlett".
(d) "Alice Adams".
7. How much was Hepburn offered for a role in the section "First Trip to Hollywood"?
(a) Seven hundred dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
8. What were the names of Hepburn's sisters?
(a) Marion and Peg.
(b) Poppy and Mindy.
(c) Anne and Jane.
(d) Tina and Mae.
9. Where did Hepburn meet Luddy?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
10. What did Hepburn decide about her career when she first married?
(a) She decided to quit acting.
(b) She decided to take one year off.
(c) She decided to work full-time to support her husband.
(d) She decided to work only part-time.
11. What organization was Hepburn's mother a member of?
(a) National Women's Association.
(b) National Women's Organization.
(c) National Women's Party.
(d) National Women's Group.
12. What happened to Hepburn on the train on her way to Hollywood?
(a) She became violently ill.
(b) She got a piece of metal in her eye.
(c) She lost her luggage.
(d) She met a handsome producer.
13. What did Caroline die of?
(c) Heart disease.
(d) Injuries sustained from a car accident.
14. What did Caroline want her daughters to do that was uncommon at the time?
(a) Pursue acting.
(b) Invest their money.
(c) Marry before the age of twenty.
(d) Attend college.
15. What record did Hughes break while dating Hepburn?
(a) A record for travelling in a hot air balloon.
(b) A record for flying around the world.
(c) A record for high-speed car racing.
(d) A record for highest income in America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Leland's profession?
2. What role did Hepburn play in The Warrior's Husband?
3. Where did Luddy and Hepburn move to after marrying?
4. What did Hepburn's costume look like in The Warrior's Husband?
5. What was Mayer's profession?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)