|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters did Caroline have?
2. What did Hepburn make Luddy change his name to?
(a) Arthur Francis Ludlow.
(b) Radcliffe Ludlow.
(c) M. D. Ludlow.
(d) S. Ogden Ludlow.
3. Where did Luddy and Hepburn move to after marrying?
(b) Los Angeles.
4. What wild creature made its way into Hepburn's living room in Chapter 3?
(a) A bird.
(b) A rattlesnake.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A rat.
5. Who was Caroline?
(a) Hepburn's maternal grandmother.
(b) Hepburn's great-grandmother.
(c) Hepburn's great-aunt.
(d) Hepburn's mother.
6. Who was Laura?
(a) Hepburn's aunt who introduced her to Luddy.
(b) Hepburn's nemesis on one of her film sets.
(c) Hepburn's cousin who tutored her as a child.
(d) Hepburn's friend who traveled to Hollywood with her.
7. How does Hepburn describe her relationship with her living siblings, presently?
(a) As strained.
(b) As friendly.
(c) As close.
(d) As distant.
8. Where did Hepburn meet Luddy?
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
9. Who was originally wanted for Hepburn's role in The Warrior's Husband?
(a) Hanna Williams.
(b) Hope Williams.
(c) Heather Williams.
(d) Harriet Williams.
10. What did Caroline want her daughters to do that was uncommon at the time?
(a) Marry before the age of twenty.
(b) Pursue acting.
(c) Attend college.
(d) Invest their money.
11. What was Leland's profession?
(a) He was an actor.
(b) He was a set designer.
(c) He was an agent.
(d) He was a producer.
12. What was the name of Hepburn's mother?
13. What destroyed Hepburn's family home in 1938?
(a) A hurricane.
(b) A termite infestation.
(c) A flood.
(d) A tornado.
14. Who did Hepburn have tea with while working on The Lake?
(a) The pope.
(b) George V.
(c) President Roosevelt.
(d) Winston Churchill.
15. What did Hepburn's mother learn early on in life?
(a) To live life to the fullest.
(b) To take what life gives you and make the best of it.
(c) To follow your dreams no matter what.
(d) To forgive but never forget.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hepburn's mother never do?
2. What does Hepburn mention of Luddy's life after their divorce?
3. Who was given guardianship of Hepburn's aunts after her grandmother died?
4. What were the names of Hepburn's brothers?
5. Why was Hepburn's car not damaged like the house was in 1938?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)