|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hepburn and Laura think of the house they shared?
(a) It was too small for them.
(b) It smelled of smoke.
(c) It was too big for them.
(d) It was haunted.
2. How long did Hepburn's and Luddy's initial move last?
(a) A year.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Eight months.
(d) A month.
3. What was the name of the production where Hepburn landed her first role?
(a) "The Tiny Ocean".
(b) "The Small Lake".
(c) "The Enormous River".
(d) "The Big Pond".
4. At what age did Hepburn's oldest brother die?
5. What was the name of Hepburn's maternal grandfather?
(a) Arnold Houghton.
(b) Alfred Houghton.
(c) Anthony Houghton.
(d) Anderson Houghton.
6. Where did Hepburn meet Luddy?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
7. How many daughters did Caroline have?
8. Who was the director for the movie Alice Adams?
(a) Mervyn LeRoy.
(b) George Stevens.
(c) Billy Wilder.
(d) Mitchell Leisen.
9. What was Dick able to recover from the house after it was destroyed in 1938?
(a) His car.
(b) His father's diaries.
(c) Some papers he had been working on.
(d) A crystal chandalier.
10. What did Hepburn's mother never do?
11. According to Hepburn, why did Cukor never receive the credit he deserved?
(a) He always credited the actors for the success of his films.
(b) He was blacklisted.
(c) He was talented but very shy.
(d) He often did projects anonymously.
12. Where did Luddy and Hepburn move to after marrying?
(a) Los Angeles.
13. When did Fanny die?
(a) In March of 1922.
(b) Shortly before Hepburn's mother died.
(c) When Hepburn was ten years old.
(d) On the day Hepburn graduated high school.
14. What interfered with Hepburn's make-up rehearsal for her first movie?
(a) A broken collar bone.
(b) An eye patch she had to wear.
(c) A bad dye job.
(d) A rather large, red blemish on her cheek.
15. What movie was Hepburn making when she met Howard Hughes?
(a) "Mary of Scotland".
(b) "Sylvia Scarlett".
(c) "Alice Adams".
(d) "Little Women".
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Hepburn on the train on her way to Hollywood?
2. When did Hepburn date Leland?
3. What two plays did Hepburn do with Arthur Hopkins?
4. What was the name of Hepburn's mother?
5. What was Leland's profession?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)