|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was given guardianship of Hepburn's aunts after her grandmother died?
(a) Jessica Houghton.
(b) Samantha Houghton.
(c) Katherine Houghton.
(d) Caroline Houghton.
2. Who did Hepburn have tea with while working on The Lake?
(a) President Roosevelt.
(b) George V.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) The pope.
3. What was George Cukor's profession?
(a) He was a movie producer.
(b) He was an actor.
(c) He was a movie director.
(d) He was a screenwriter.
4. What did the director and male lead of Hepburn's first movie assume of Hepburn during a meeting?
(a) That Hepburn was a spoiled diva.
(b) That Hepburn did not want to be in the movie.
(c) That Hepburn had been drinking.
(d) That Hepburn was a horrible actress.
5. What was the name of Hepburn's mother?
6. What was Hepburn's father's name?
(a) Dr. Thomas Hepburn.
(b) Dr. Henley Hepburn.
(c) Dr. Peter Hepburn.
(d) Dr. Samuel Hepburn.
7. How did Hepburn's maternal grandfather die?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He drowned while swimming drunk.
(c) He had cancer.
(d) He had a heart attack.
8. Why was Hepburn fired from her first role?
(a) Her voice was too high and she talked too fast.
(b) She had a messy breakup with one of the crew members.
(c) She suffered from a severe case of stage fright.
(d) She forgot her lines and was repeatedly late.
9. Who did Hepburn meet while working with Mayer on The Philadelphia Story?
(a) Greta Garbo.
(b) Grace Kelly.
(c) William Holden.
(d) Spencer Tracy.
10. What did Hepburn make Luddy change his name to?
(a) M. D. Ludlow.
(b) Arthur Francis Ludlow.
(c) Radcliffe Ludlow.
(d) S. Ogden Ludlow.
11. What was Putnam's full name?
(a) H. Phelps Putnam.
(b) D. Parson Putnam.
(c) M. Phillips Putnam.
(d) R. Penn Putnam.
12. What kind of lessons was Hepburn taking when she met Luddy?
(a) Voice lessons.
(b) Guitar lessons.
(c) Piano lessons.
(d) Dance lessons.
13. What was Hepburn's father involved in educating the public about?
(a) Bacteria found in meats and fish.
(b) Venereal diseases.
(c) American policies on gender equality.
(d) The Christian doctrine.
14. How old was the birthday girl turning at Cukor's home?
15. Why did Hughes get upset during his meeting with Hepburn's parents?
(a) Hepburn was flirting with an old flame.
(b) Hughes was put-off by Hepburn's family dynamic.
(c) The weather was not cooperating.
(d) Luddy was there and taking pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Hepburn's maternal grandfather?
2. What was Hepburn's father doing when he met her mother?
3. What record did Hughes break while dating Hepburn?
4. Where did Luddy and Hepburn move to after marrying?
5. What does Hepburn mention of Luddy's life after their divorce?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)