|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of lessons was Hepburn taking when she met Luddy?
(a) Voice lessons.
(b) Dance lessons.
(c) Piano lessons.
(d) Guitar lessons.
2. Who fired Hepburn from her first role?
3. What two plays did Hepburn do with Arthur Hopkins?
(a) "Another Time" and "Vacation".
(b) "Weekends" and "Christmas Day".
(c) "These Days" and "Holiday".
(d) "Lunch Meeting" and "Memories".
4. What were the names of Hepburn's brothers?
(a) Rodney, Lenny and Paul.
(b) Henry, William and Edward.
(c) Samuel, Anthony and Frederick.
(d) Tom, Dick and Bob.
5. What interfered with Hepburn's make-up rehearsal for her first movie?
(a) A broken collar bone.
(b) An eye patch she had to wear.
(c) A bad dye job.
(d) A rather large, red blemish on her cheek.
6. What destroyed Hepburn's family home in 1938?
(a) A hurricane.
(b) A flood.
(c) A termite infestation.
(d) A tornado.
7. What organization was Hepburn's mother a member of?
(a) National Women's Association.
(b) National Women's Group.
(c) National Women's Party.
(d) National Women's Organization.
8. What was Dick able to recover from the house after it was destroyed in 1938?
(a) Some papers he had been working on.
(b) His father's diaries.
(c) A crystal chandalier.
(d) His car.
9. When did Hepburn date Leland?
(a) Shortly after her split from Luddy.
(b) Right before her big break.
(c) During the making of her first film.
(d) Over a year after her split from Luddy.
10. Who was the male lead in Hepburn's first movie?
(a) Clark Gable.
(b) John Barrymore.
(c) Spencer Tracy.
(d) Fred Astaire.
11. How does Hepburn describe her parents' relationship?
(a) They had a deep respect for one another.
(b) They were more like brother and sister.
(c) They were the perfect balance for one another.
(d) It was a tumultuous relationship.
12. How old was the birthday girl turning at Cukor's home?
13. What was the name of Hepburn's first movie?
(a) A Matter of Divorce.
(b) First Comes Marriage, Then Comes Divorce.
(c) A Bill of Divorcement.
(d) How about Divorce?
14. What record did Hughes break while dating Hepburn?
(a) A record for flying around the world.
(b) A record for high-speed car racing.
(c) A record for travelling in a hot air balloon.
(d) A record for highest income in America.
15. What did Hepburn's mother learn early on in life?
(a) To live life to the fullest.
(b) To take what life gives you and make the best of it.
(c) To forgive but never forget.
(d) To follow your dreams no matter what.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hepburn's and Leland's eating habits differ?
2. Where did Hepburn grow up?
3. According to Hepburn, why did Cukor never receive the credit he deserved?
4. What were the names of Hepburn's sisters?
5. What was Leland's profession?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)