|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie was Hepburn making when she met Howard Hughes?
(a) "Mary of Scotland".
(b) "Little Women".
(c) "Sylvia Scarlett".
(d) "Alice Adams".
2. What kind of lessons was Hepburn taking when she met Luddy?
(a) Dance lessons.
(b) Guitar lessons.
(c) Piano lessons.
(d) Voice lessons.
3. How old was the birthday girl turning at Cukor's home?
4. What was George Cukor's profession?
(a) He was an actor.
(b) He was a screenwriter.
(c) He was a movie producer.
(d) He was a movie director.
5. What did Hepburn's mother never do?
6. What did Hepburn used to pretend to be as a child?
(a) A dog named Fido.
(b) A cat named Fluffy.
(c) A boy named Jimmy.
(d) An old lady named Mrs. Crabby.
7. What year did Hepburn's mother die?
8. What record did Hughes break while dating Hepburn?
(a) A record for high-speed car racing.
(b) A record for travelling in a hot air balloon.
(c) A record for highest income in America.
(d) A record for flying around the world.
9. What did Hepburn's mother become the president of?
(a) The Connecticut Women's Suffrage Association.
(b) The Mothers' of Connecticut Partnership.
(c) The Connecticut Female Equality Initiative.
(d) The Connecticut Women's Suffrage Campaign.
10. What did Hepburn's father often let her and her siblings do during their childhood?
(a) Stay up late to go star gazing.
(b) Eat candy before bedtime.
(c) Put on plays for the neighborhood.
(d) Do adventurous activities.
11. How many daughters did Caroline have?
12. What interfered with Hepburn's make-up rehearsal for her first movie?
(a) A broken collar bone.
(b) An eye patch she had to wear.
(c) A rather large, red blemish on her cheek.
(d) A bad dye job.
13. How does Hepburn feel about her parents?
(a) She wishes she was closer to them.
(b) She thinks of them more as friends then as parents.
(c) She feels lucky to have had the parents she had.
(d) She believes they should never had had children.
14. Who fired Hepburn from her first role?
15. What were the names of Hepburn's sisters?
(a) Anne and Jane.
(b) Marion and Peg.
(c) Poppy and Mindy.
(d) Tina and Mae.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Putnam's full name?
2. What was the name of Hepburn's first movie?
3. When did Hepburn and Luddy divorce?
4. What did Luddy do to the house he had with Hepburn?
5. Why did Hughes get upset during his meeting with Hepburn's parents?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)