|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Fanny die?
(a) In March of 1922.
(b) Shortly before Hepburn's mother died.
(c) When Hepburn was ten years old.
(d) On the day Hepburn graduated high school.
2. Who did Hepburn have tea with while working on The Lake?
(a) The pope.
(b) President Roosevelt.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) George V.
3. What was the name of Hepburn's mother?
4. Where did Hepburn meet Luddy?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. Who was Hepburn's co-star in the movie she was making when she met Hughes?
(a) Cary Grant.
(b) Paul Lukas.
(c) Fredric March.
(d) Fred MacMurray.
6. What did Leland often do while Hepburn ate dinner?
(a) Play solitaire.
(b) Drink a glass of wine.
(d) Sing to her.
7. What organization was Hepburn's mother a member of?
(a) National Women's Association.
(b) National Women's Group.
(c) National Women's Organization.
(d) National Women's Party.
8. At what age did Hepburn's oldest brother die?
9. What was the name of the production where Hepburn landed her first role?
(a) "The Tiny Ocean".
(b) "The Small Lake".
(c) "The Enormous River".
(d) "The Big Pond".
10. How long did Hepburn's and Luddy's initial move last?
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Two weeks.
11. Which of Hepburn's siblings died at the age of seventy?
12. Who did Hepburn meet while working with Mayer on The Philadelphia Story?
(a) Spencer Tracy.
(b) Grace Kelly.
(c) Greta Garbo.
(d) William Holden.
13. What were the names of Hepburn's brothers?
(a) Tom, Dick and Bob.
(b) Samuel, Anthony and Frederick.
(c) Rodney, Lenny and Paul.
(d) Henry, William and Edward.
14. What was Hepburn's father involved in educating the public about?
(a) American policies on gender equality.
(b) The Christian doctrine.
(c) Venereal diseases.
(d) Bacteria found in meats and fish.
15. Where did Hepburn and Luddy marry?
(a) On the stage of one of her plays.
(b) In an apple orchard.
(c) At Hepburn's family home in Hartford.
(d) In a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What record did Hughes break while dating Hepburn?
2. What were the names of Hepburn's sisters?
3. What did Hepburn often have trouble with during the early days of her career?
4. Where did Luddy and Hepburn move to after marrying?
5. How does Hepburn describe her relationship with her living siblings, presently?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)