|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Leland often do while Hepburn ate dinner?
(a) Sing to her.
(c) Drink a glass of wine.
(d) Play solitaire.
2. What was Leland's last name?
3. How much was Hepburn offered for a role in the section "First Trip to Hollywood"?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) Seven hundred dollars.
4. What month was it when Hepburn's house was destroyed?
5. Which of the following was NOT a Hepburn film?
(a) Gone with the Wind.
(c) Little Women.
(d) Morning Glory.
6. Who was originally wanted for Hepburn's role in The Warrior's Husband?
(a) Hope Williams.
(b) Hanna Williams.
(c) Heather Williams.
(d) Harriet Williams.
7. What destroyed Hepburn's family home in 1938?
(a) A hurricane.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A termite infestation.
(d) A flood.
8. What was the family able to recover by digging, after the house was destroyed in 1938?
(a) A grandfather clock and a china vase.
(b) A tea service and some of their flatware.
(c) Some jam preserves and a few pieces of clothing.
(d) Family portraits.
9. When did Fanny die?
(a) In March of 1922.
(b) On the day Hepburn graduated high school.
(c) Shortly before Hepburn's mother died.
(d) When Hepburn was ten years old.
10. Who was Hepburn's co-star in the movie she was making when she met Hughes?
(a) Fred MacMurray.
(b) Paul Lukas.
(c) Cary Grant.
(d) Fredric March.
11. Which of Hepburn's siblings died at the age of seventy?
12. Who was the director for the movie Alice Adams?
(a) Mitchell Leisen.
(b) Mervyn LeRoy.
(c) George Stevens.
(d) Billy Wilder.
13. What did Hepburn's costume look like in The Warrior's Husband?
(a) Lavender and pink with wings.
(b) An elegant plum-colored gown.
(c) Silver leather with a cape.
(d) Tattered jeans and a t-shirt.
14. What did Luddy do to the house he had with Hepburn?
(a) He painted the outside of it black.
(b) He drove into it.
(c) He caused it to flood.
(d) He accidently caused it to catch on fire.
15. What role did Hepburn play in The Warrior's Husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the production where Hepburn landed her first role?
2. How did Hepburn's father learn to be so sensitive to women?
3. Where did Luddy and Hepburn move to after marrying?
4. What movie was Hepburn making when she met Howard Hughes?
5. What was the name of Hepburn's first movie?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)