|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hepburn describe her relationship with her living siblings, presently?
(a) As distant.
(b) As strained.
(c) As close.
(d) As friendly.
2. Which of Hepburn's siblings died at the age of seventy?
3. At what age did Hepburn's oldest brother die?
4. What was the name of the production where Hepburn landed her first role?
(a) "The Tiny Ocean".
(b) "The Small Lake".
(c) "The Enormous River".
(d) "The Big Pond".
5. Who did Hepburn meet while working with Mayer on The Philadelphia Story?
(a) Greta Garbo.
(b) William Holden.
(c) Grace Kelly.
(d) Spencer Tracy.
6. What did Hepburn often have trouble with during the early days of her career?
(a) Negotiating her contracts.
(b) Finding the energy to perform.
(c) Getting along with her co-workers.
(d) Keeping her jobs.
7. Why was Hepburn fired from her first role?
(a) She forgot her lines and was repeatedly late.
(b) She suffered from a severe case of stage fright.
(c) She had a messy breakup with one of the crew members.
(d) Her voice was too high and she talked too fast.
8. Where did Luddy and Hepburn move to after marrying?
(d) Los Angeles.
9. What was the name of Hepburn's first movie?
(a) A Bill of Divorcement.
(b) How about Divorce?
(c) A Matter of Divorce.
(d) First Comes Marriage, Then Comes Divorce.
10. Where did Hepburn meet Luddy?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
11. What was Leland's last name?
12. What did Hepburn used to pretend to be as a child?
(a) A dog named Fido.
(b) A boy named Jimmy.
(c) A cat named Fluffy.
(d) An old lady named Mrs. Crabby.
13. What did Luddy do to the house he had with Hepburn?
(a) He accidently caused it to catch on fire.
(b) He drove into it.
(c) He painted the outside of it black.
(d) He caused it to flood.
14. Why did Hughes get upset during his meeting with Hepburn's parents?
(a) Hepburn was flirting with an old flame.
(b) Hughes was put-off by Hepburn's family dynamic.
(c) Luddy was there and taking pictures.
(d) The weather was not cooperating.
15. What organization was Hepburn's mother a member of?
(a) National Women's Party.
(b) National Women's Organization.
(c) National Women's Association.
(d) National Women's Group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the family able to recover by digging, after the house was destroyed in 1938?
2. What were the names of Hepburn's sisters?
3. What were the names of Hepburn's brothers?
4. Where was Hepburn when she saw her mother cry for the first and only time?
5. How did Hepburn's father learn to be so sensitive to women?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)