|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hepburn, why did Cukor never receive the credit he deserved?
(a) He was blacklisted.
(b) He was talented but very shy.
(c) He always credited the actors for the success of his films.
(d) He often did projects anonymously.
2. What did Hepburn often have trouble with during the early days of her career?
(a) Finding the energy to perform.
(b) Negotiating her contracts.
(c) Keeping her jobs.
(d) Getting along with her co-workers.
3. What was Leland's last name?
4. When did Hepburn and Luddy divorce?
(a) Christmas Eve, 1943.
(b) In the winter of 1942.
(c) Some point before 1941.
(d) Just after her birthday in 1944.
5. Who was the male lead in Hepburn's first movie?
(a) Clark Gable.
(b) Spencer Tracy.
(c) Fred Astaire.
(d) John Barrymore.
6. When did Fanny die?
(a) In March of 1922.
(b) When Hepburn was ten years old.
(c) On the day Hepburn graduated high school.
(d) Shortly before Hepburn's mother died.
7. How did Hepburn react to Leland's marriage?
(a) She was happy for him.
(b) She felt relief.
(c) She was heartbroken.
(d) She was indifferent.
8. Which of the following was NOT a Hepburn film?
(a) Gone with the Wind.
(b) Little Women.
(d) Morning Glory.
9. What organization was Hepburn's mother a member of?
(a) National Women's Organization.
(b) National Women's Association.
(c) National Women's Group.
(d) National Women's Party.
10. What did Caroline die of?
(a) Heart disease.
(c) Injuries sustained from a car accident.
11. Why was Hepburn fired from her first role?
(a) Her voice was too high and she talked too fast.
(b) She forgot her lines and was repeatedly late.
(c) She had a messy breakup with one of the crew members.
(d) She suffered from a severe case of stage fright.
12. How long did Hepburn's and Luddy's initial move last?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) A year.
(c) Eight months.
(d) A month.
13. Where did Hepburn take Hughes to meet her parents?
(a) Central Park in Manhattan.
(b) The Hamptons.
14. What did Hepburn's mother learn early on in life?
(a) To forgive but never forget.
(b) To live life to the fullest.
(c) To take what life gives you and make the best of it.
(d) To follow your dreams no matter what.
15. Which of Hepburn's siblings died at the age of seventy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Leland often do while Hepburn ate dinner?
2. Who was the director for the movie Alice Adams?
3. What was the name of Hepburn's maternal grandfather?
4. Who were the male leads of the movie The Philadelphia Story?
5. Who was Laura?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)