|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was given guardianship of Hepburn's aunts after her grandmother died?
(a) Caroline Houghton.
(b) Katherine Houghton.
(c) Jessica Houghton.
(d) Samantha Houghton.
2. What did Caroline die of?
(a) Injuries sustained from a car accident.
(d) Heart disease.
3. What did Luddy do to the house he had with Hepburn?
(a) He caused it to flood.
(b) He accidently caused it to catch on fire.
(c) He painted the outside of it black.
(d) He drove into it.
4. What was Hepburn doing with Phyllis, David and Sandy Lean at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. How old was the birthday girl turning at Cukor's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Leland fall in love with when he went East for a play?
2. What would Hepburn not admit to Willie Rose in Chapter 4?
3. How did Hepburn's and Leland's eating habits differ?
4. What did the director and male lead of Hepburn's first movie assume of Hepburn during a meeting?
5. At what age did Hepburn's oldest brother die?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)