|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Luddy do to the house he had with Hepburn?
(a) He painted the outside of it black.
(b) He drove into it.
(c) He caused it to flood.
(d) He accidently caused it to catch on fire.
2. How long did Hepburn live in Hollywood making movies in the 1930's?
(a) A year and a half.
(b) Two years.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Three months.
3. Where did Luddy and Hepburn move to after marrying?
(d) Los Angeles.
4. When did Hepburn and Luddy divorce?
(a) Just after her birthday in 1944.
(b) In the winter of 1942.
(c) Christmas Eve, 1943.
(d) Some point before 1941.
5. Who was the director for the movie Alice Adams?
(a) Billy Wilder.
(b) Mervyn LeRoy.
(c) George Stevens.
(d) Mitchell Leisen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two plays did Hepburn do with Arthur Hopkins?
2. Who did Leland fall in love with when he went East for a play?
3. What was Hepburn's father doing when he met her mother?
4. What was the name of Hepburn's maternal grandfather?
5. What were the names of Hepburn's brothers?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)