|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month was it when Hepburn's house was destroyed?
2. Where did Hepburn take Hughes to meet her parents?
(c) The Hamptons.
(d) Central Park in Manhattan.
3. What did Hepburn's mother become the president of?
(a) The Connecticut Women's Suffrage Association.
(b) The Connecticut Women's Suffrage Campaign.
(c) The Connecticut Female Equality Initiative.
(d) The Mothers' of Connecticut Partnership.
4. What two plays did Hepburn do with Arthur Hopkins?
(a) "Weekends" and "Christmas Day".
(b) "Another Time" and "Vacation".
(c) "Lunch Meeting" and "Memories".
(d) "These Days" and "Holiday".
5. What was Leland's profession?
(a) He was a set designer.
(b) He was a producer.
(c) He was an agent.
(d) He was an actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hepburn decide about her career when she first married?
2. What did Hepburn make Luddy change his name to?
3. Why was Hepburn fired from her first role?
4. What were the names of Hepburn's sisters?
5. What did Hepburn's mother never do?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)