|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Hepburn's oldest brother die?
2. Where did Hepburn grow up?
(a) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
(b) Waterbury, Connecticut.
(c) New Haven, Connecticut.
(d) Hartford, Connecticut.
3. What does Hepburn mention of Luddy's life after their divorce?
(a) He died of a drug overdose.
(b) He remarried and moved to England.
(c) He remained unmarried but had a live-in girlfriend.
(d) He remarried and has two children.
4. How did Hepburn's father learn to be so sensitive to women?
(a) He was raised by his two aunts.
(b) He was close to his mother.
(c) He had many sisters and daughters.
(d) He grew up in a nunnery.
5. Who was the male lead in Hepburn's first movie?
(a) John Barrymore.
(b) Spencer Tracy.
(c) Fred Astaire.
(d) Clark Gable.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hepburn's maternal grandfather die?
2. What did Hepburn's father often let her and her siblings do during their childhood?
3. When did Hepburn and Luddy divorce?
4. What did Caroline want her daughters to do that was uncommon at the time?
5. What did the director and male lead of Hepburn's first movie assume of Hepburn during a meeting?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)