|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the male lead in Hepburn's first movie?
(a) Spencer Tracy.
(b) Fred Astaire.
(c) John Barrymore.
(d) Clark Gable.
2. What organization was Hepburn's mother a member of?
(a) National Women's Association.
(b) National Women's Party.
(c) National Women's Group.
(d) National Women's Organization.
3. Where did Luddy and Hepburn move to after marrying?
(c) Los Angeles.
4. What did Hepburn's mother become the president of?
(a) The Mothers' of Connecticut Partnership.
(b) The Connecticut Female Equality Initiative.
(c) The Connecticut Women's Suffrage Association.
(d) The Connecticut Women's Suffrage Campaign.
5. Where did Hepburn and Luddy marry?
(a) In an apple orchard.
(b) On the stage of one of her plays.
(c) At Hepburn's family home in Hartford.
(d) In a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Hepburn begin to spend more time with after breaking up with Putnam?
2. What was Hepburn's father involved in educating the public about?
3. How many daughters did Caroline have?
4. Who was originally wanted for Hepburn's role in The Warrior's Husband?
5. How does Hepburn feel about her parents?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)