|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hepburn's mother never do?
2. Where did Hepburn grow up?
(a) Hartford, Connecticut.
(b) New Haven, Connecticut.
(c) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
(d) Waterbury, Connecticut.
3. What did Hepburn's father often let her and her siblings do during their childhood?
(a) Put on plays for the neighborhood.
(b) Eat candy before bedtime.
(c) Stay up late to go star gazing.
(d) Do adventurous activities.
4. What was Hepburn's father's name?
(a) Dr. Peter Hepburn.
(b) Dr. Thomas Hepburn.
(c) Dr. Samuel Hepburn.
(d) Dr. Henley Hepburn.
5. What did Caroline die of?
(b) Injuries sustained from a car accident.
(d) Heart disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Hepburn's mother die?
2. How does Hepburn feel about her parents?
3. What did Caroline want her daughters to do that was uncommon at the time?
4. What was the name of Hepburn's mother?
5. Who was given guardianship of Hepburn's aunts after her grandmother died?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)