|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hepburn feel about her parents?
(a) She thinks of them more as friends then as parents.
(b) She feels lucky to have had the parents she had.
(c) She wishes she was closer to them.
(d) She believes they should never had had children.
2. What was Hepburn's father involved in educating the public about?
(a) Bacteria found in meats and fish.
(b) The Christian doctrine.
(c) American policies on gender equality.
(d) Venereal diseases.
3. What did Caroline die of?
(a) Injuries sustained from a car accident.
(b) Heart disease.
4. What did Hepburn's mother become the president of?
(a) The Connecticut Women's Suffrage Campaign.
(b) The Connecticut Female Equality Initiative.
(c) The Connecticut Women's Suffrage Association.
(d) The Mothers' of Connecticut Partnership.
5. What was Hepburn's father's name?
(a) Dr. Samuel Hepburn.
(b) Dr. Henley Hepburn.
(c) Dr. Peter Hepburn.
(d) Dr. Thomas Hepburn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hepburn when she saw her mother cry for the first and only time?
2. Who was Caroline?
3. What did Hepburn used to pretend to be as a child?
4. How many daughters did Caroline have?
5. Who was given guardianship of Hepburn's aunts after her grandmother died?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)