|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Hepburn's mother die?
2. What type of setting was The Corn is Green set in?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A mill.
(c) A fair.
(d) A farm.
3. What prolonged Hepburn's hospital stay?
(a) Hepburn refused to listen to the doctor's instructions.
(b) She came down with an infection.
(c) Her shoulder was already in recovery from a surgery.
(d) Hepburn was allergic to medications that would shorten her stay.
4. What did Hepburn think of Hughes when she first met him?
(a) She thought he was handsome but a little old.
(b) She thought he was too full of himself.
(c) She thought he was a suspicious person.
(d) She thought he was forgettable.
5. What was Hepburn's father's name?
(a) Dr. Peter Hepburn.
(b) Dr. Henley Hepburn.
(c) Dr. Thomas Hepburn.
(d) Dr. Samuel Hepburn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of establishment was Willie's car collected from?
2. What destroyed Hepburn's family home in 1938?
3. Where was Hepburn's dressing room during the making of The Corn is Green?
4. Where did Hepburn and Luddy marry?
5. How did Hepburn's and Leland's eating habits differ?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)