|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Hepburn call it a day in Chapter 4 when she became tired?
(a) She was embarassed.
(b) She was having a lot of fun.
(c) She refused to let the others outwork her.
(d) She didn't want to lose a bet.
2. What holidays did Hepburn spend in the hospital after the car wreck?
(a) Thanksgiving and Christmas.
(b) The Fourth of July and Labor Day.
(c) Halloween and Thanksgiving.
(d) Christmas and New Year's.
3. In what state did Hepburn find Willie after not seeing him for some time in Chapter 4?
(a) He was homeless due to gambling.
(b) He was drunk and out of work.
(c) He was ill and staying in a hospital.
(d) He was retired and living abroad.
4. What month was it when Hepburn's house was destroyed?
5. What was the name of Hepburn's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization was Hepburn's mother a member of?
2. When did Hepburn date Leland?
3. What were the names of Hepburn's sisters?
4. How long did Hepburn live in Hollywood making movies in the 1930's?
5. What happened to Hepburn on the train on her way to Hollywood?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)