|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Hepburn's mother?
2. What does Hepburn mention of Luddy's life after their divorce?
(a) He remarried and has two children.
(b) He died of a drug overdose.
(c) He remained unmarried but had a live-in girlfriend.
(d) He remarried and moved to England.
3. How long did Hepburn's and Luddy's initial move last?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) A month.
(c) Eight months.
(d) A year.
4. What did Hepburn often have trouble with during the early days of her career?
(a) Keeping her jobs.
(b) Negotiating her contracts.
(c) Getting along with her co-workers.
(d) Finding the energy to perform.
5. Where was Hepburn when she saw her mother cry for the first and only time?
(a) Sitting on a bench in a graveyard.
(b) On a ferry on the way to a crematorium.
(c) Sitting in the back of a taxi following a funeral.
(d) Waiting in the hospital during a loved one's surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Hepburn's mother die?
2. What was the name of Hepburn's first movie?
3. Where did Hepburn meet Luddy?
4. What happened to Hepburn on the train on her way to Hollywood?
5. Which of Hepburn's siblings died at the age of seventy?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)