|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Putnam's full name?
(a) M. Phillips Putnam.
(b) D. Parson Putnam.
(c) R. Penn Putnam.
(d) H. Phelps Putnam.
2. Who fired Hepburn from her first role?
3. What did Luddy do to the house he had with Hepburn?
(a) He drove into it.
(b) He painted the outside of it black.
(c) He caused it to flood.
(d) He accidently caused it to catch on fire.
4. Where did Hepburn grow up?
(a) Hartford, Connecticut.
(b) Waterbury, Connecticut.
(c) New Haven, Connecticut.
(d) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
5. How much was Hepburn offered for a role in the section "First Trip to Hollywood"?
(a) Seven hundred dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the names of Hepburn's sisters?
2. Who did Hepburn have tea with while working on The Lake?
3. What was the name of Hepburn's maternal grandfather?
4. What interfered with Hepburn's make-up rehearsal for her first movie?
5. How long did Hepburn live in Hollywood making movies in the 1930's?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)