|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT a Hepburn film?
(a) Morning Glory.
(b) Little Women.
(c) Gone with the Wind.
2. What did Hepburn's mother learn early on in life?
(a) To follow your dreams no matter what.
(b) To take what life gives you and make the best of it.
(c) To live life to the fullest.
(d) To forgive but never forget.
3. Where did Hepburn and Luddy marry?
(a) At Hepburn's family home in Hartford.
(b) In an apple orchard.
(c) In a church.
(d) On the stage of one of her plays.
4. How long did Hepburn live in Hollywood making movies in the 1930's?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three months.
(c) A year and a half.
(d) Eight months.
5. What was Hepburn's father involved in educating the public about?
(a) Bacteria found in meats and fish.
(b) Venereal diseases.
(c) The Christian doctrine.
(d) American policies on gender equality.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Hepburn and Luddy divorce?
2. What were the names of Hepburn's brothers?
3. How did Hepburn's father learn to be so sensitive to women?
4. Where was Hepburn when she saw her mother cry for the first and only time?
5. Why was Hepburn fired from her first role?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)