|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Caroline want her daughters to do that was uncommon at the time?
(a) Marry before the age of twenty.
(b) Invest their money.
(c) Pursue acting.
(d) Attend college.
2. Who did Hepburn have tea with while working on The Lake?
(a) The pope.
(b) George V.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) President Roosevelt.
3. What interfered with Hepburn's make-up rehearsal for her first movie?
(a) A broken collar bone.
(b) A rather large, red blemish on her cheek.
(c) A bad dye job.
(d) An eye patch she had to wear.
4. What happened to Hepburn on the train on her way to Hollywood?
(a) She got a piece of metal in her eye.
(b) She met a handsome producer.
(c) She lost her luggage.
(d) She became violently ill.
5. What were the names of Hepburn's brothers?
(a) Tom, Dick and Bob.
(b) Henry, William and Edward.
(c) Rodney, Lenny and Paul.
(d) Samuel, Anthony and Frederick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Hepburn's mother?
2. How does Hepburn describe her parents' relationship?
3. What did Hepburn decide about her career when she first married?
4. What did Hepburn's father often let her and her siblings do during their childhood?
5. Who was the male lead in Hepburn's first movie?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)