|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hepburn and Luddy marry?
(a) In an apple orchard.
(b) At Hepburn's family home in Hartford.
(c) On the stage of one of her plays.
(d) In a church.
2. When did Hepburn and Luddy divorce?
(a) Some point before 1941.
(b) In the winter of 1942.
(c) Christmas Eve, 1943.
(d) Just after her birthday in 1944.
3. What was Hepburn's father's name?
(a) Dr. Henley Hepburn.
(b) Dr. Samuel Hepburn.
(c) Dr. Thomas Hepburn.
(d) Dr. Peter Hepburn.
4. How did Hepburn react to Leland's marriage?
(a) She was indifferent.
(b) She felt relief.
(c) She was heartbroken.
(d) She was happy for him.
5. Who was the male lead in Hepburn's first movie?
(a) John Barrymore.
(b) Clark Gable.
(c) Fred Astaire.
(d) Spencer Tracy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what written form does Hepburn write the section about her trip with Willie?
2. According to Hepburn, why did Cukor never receive the credit he deserved?
3. What month was it when Hepburn's house was destroyed?
4. What happened to Hepburn on the train on her way to Hollywood?
5. What did Hepburn anticipate after the weekend she had in Chapter 4?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)