|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hepburn's mother learn early on in life?
(a) To forgive but never forget.
(b) To live life to the fullest.
(c) To take what life gives you and make the best of it.
(d) To follow your dreams no matter what.
2. Who was the director for the movie Alice Adams?
(a) Mervyn LeRoy.
(b) George Stevens.
(c) Mitchell Leisen.
(d) Billy Wilder.
3. What year did Hepburn's mother die?
4. When did Hepburn date Leland?
(a) Shortly after her split from Luddy.
(b) Over a year after her split from Luddy.
(c) Right before her big break.
(d) During the making of her first film.
5. What was the name of Hepburn's first movie?
(a) A Matter of Divorce.
(b) How about Divorce?
(c) A Bill of Divorcement.
(d) First Comes Marriage, Then Comes Divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Hepburn's father's name?
2. Where did Luddy and Hepburn move to after marrying?
3. How long did Hepburn live in Hollywood making movies in the 1930's?
4. Why was Hepburn's car not damaged like the house was in 1938?
5. What type of production was The Corn is Green?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)