|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Laura?
(a) Hepburn's friend who traveled to Hollywood with her.
(b) Hepburn's cousin who tutored her as a child.
(c) Hepburn's aunt who introduced her to Luddy.
(d) Hepburn's nemesis on one of her film sets.
2. When did Hepburn and Luddy divorce?
(a) Some point before 1941.
(b) Just after her birthday in 1944.
(c) In the winter of 1942.
(d) Christmas Eve, 1943.
3. Where did Hepburn meet Luddy?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. Why might there not have been a romantic relationship between Hepburn and Rose?
(a) Rose and Hepburn were too similar in personality.
(b) Rose was too old for her.
(c) Hepburn was in love with someone else.
(d) Rose was too young for her.
5. What did Hepburn's costume look like in The Warrior's Husband?
(a) Tattered jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) Silver leather with a cape.
(c) An elegant plum-colored gown.
(d) Lavender and pink with wings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Hepburn call it a day in Chapter 4 when she became tired?
2. What did Hepburn's father often let her and her siblings do during their childhood?
3. How did Hepburn's and Leland's eating habits differ?
4. What destroyed Hepburn's family home in 1938?
5. Who did Hepburn meet while working on the film Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)