|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of lessons was Hepburn taking when she met Luddy?
(a) Voice lessons.
(b) Piano lessons.
(c) Guitar lessons.
(d) Dance lessons.
2. What area of performing was Hepburn never confident with?
(b) Public speaking.
3. Who did not believe that Hepburn was who she said she was in Chapter 5?
(a) The mechanic at the garage.
(b) A police officer.
(c) The man who changed her flat tire.
(d) The waitress at the diner.
4. What prolonged Hepburn's hospital stay?
(a) Hepburn was allergic to medications that would shorten her stay.
(b) Hepburn refused to listen to the doctor's instructions.
(c) She came down with an infection.
(d) Her shoulder was already in recovery from a surgery.
5. What did the nurse tell Hepburn and Phyllis to do to calm themselves down in Chapter 5?
(a) Drink some whiskey.
(b) Try to take a nap.
(c) Take some painkillers.
(d) Watch some TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the director for the movie Alice Adams?
2. What does Hepburn mention of Luddy's life after their divorce?
3. What two plays did Hepburn do with Arthur Hopkins?
4. What was Hepburn taught how to do in Chapter 5?
5. What did Hepburn's costume look like in The Warrior's Husband?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)