1. Where did Hepburn grow up?
(a) Hartford, Connecticut.
(b) Waterbury, Connecticut.
(c) New Haven, Connecticut.
(d) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
2. What was the name of Hepburn's maternal grandfather?
(a) Anderson Houghton.
(b) Anthony Houghton.
(c) Arnold Houghton.
(d) Alfred Houghton.
3. How did Hepburn's maternal grandfather die?
(a) He had cancer.
(b) He killed himself.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He drowned while swimming drunk.
4. Who was Caroline?
(a) Hepburn's mother.
(b) Hepburn's great-aunt.
(c) Hepburn's maternal grandmother.
(d) Hepburn's great-grandmother.
5. How many daughters did Caroline have?
6. What did Caroline die of?
(b) Injuries sustained from a car accident.
(c) Heart disease.
7. What was the name of Hepburn's mother?
8. What did Caroline want her daughters to do that was uncommon at the time?
(a) Marry before the age of twenty.
(b) Attend college.
(c) Invest their money.
(d) Pursue acting.
9. Who was given guardianship of Hepburn's aunts after her grandmother died?
(a) Caroline Houghton.
(b) Jessica Houghton.
(c) Katherine Houghton.
(d) Samantha Houghton.
This section contains 4,834 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)