• Hepburn grew up in Hartford, Connecticut.
• Hepburn's maternal grandparents died young and her mother was passed between relatives until she was an adult.
• Hepburn says her mother taught her children to take what life gives you and make the best of it.
• Hepburn's father was a doctor. He was close to his mother and was sensitive to women.
• Hepburn's parents had six children - Hepburn is close to all of her surviving siblings.
• Hepburn recalls her father leading she and her siblings on adventures.
• Hepburn's oldest brother died when he was a teenager - the death was ruled a suicide though Dr. Hepburn never accepted this.
• Hepburn's mother died in 1951. Her father remarried a woman named Santa some years later.
• The Hepburn vacation home is called Fenwick - it is still a gathering place for the whole family.
• Hepburn recalls breaking into homes in Fenwick for...
This section contains 1,120 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)