1. Sedaris first compares his speech therapist to
A government agent.
2. The question "Which do you like better, State or Carolina?" refers to
University football teams.
3. Miss Sampson asks the previous question in order to
Get Sedaris talking so she might hear his lisp.
4. Miss Sampson attempts to illustrate Sedaris' speech problem by
Over enunciating her 's' sounds.
5. Sedaris attempts to hide his lisp by
Learning as many s-free words as possible.
This section contains 6,126 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)