|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twelve Moments in the Life of the Artist.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What passion does Sedaris' father attempt to share with his children?
(a) His love of guitar.
(b) His love of quartets.
(c) His love of jazz.
(d) His love of North Carolina.
2. The sign Sedaris would post on the Speech Therapist's door would read
(a) Future Sports Enthusiasts of America.
(b) Future Homosexuals of America.
(c) Janitor's Closet.
(d) Speech Therapy Lab.
3. Miss Sampson believes Sedaris lisps because
(a) He has a lazy tongue.
(b) He never learned to speak correctly.
(c) He cannot hear the sound of his own voice.
(d) He wants to stand out among other students.
4. Miss Sampson asks the previous question in order to
(a) Provoke an argument about football.
(b) Get Sedaris talking so she might hear his lisp.
(c) Determine whether or not she will like Sedaris.
(d) Trick Sedaris into revealing his disdain for sports.
5. Why are the fishermen interested in Lou Sedaris' equation?
(a) They want to know why he is drawing in the sand.
(b) They are interested in the number of grains of sand per acre.
(c) They want to know how much their property would have been worth today.
(d) They want to know if he is interested in buying property.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their last meeting together, Sedaris learns that Miss Sampson
2. Lou Sedaris busies himself
3. Sedaris confesses his desire to perform what songs before an audience?
4. Sedaris discovers that most of the boys in speech therapy are
5. Facing his lack of artistic talent might mean
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)