|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Picka Pocketoni.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The derogatory term Martin uses for a French person is
(a) French fry.
2. Sedaris is dismayed when he visits The Plaza because
(a) He is completely underdressed.
(b) He is intimidated by the New Yorkers.
(c) Bonnie has been humiliated by New York women.
(d) He finds it overrun with tourists like Bonnie.
3. What changes Sedaris' mind about visiting France for the summer?
(a) Loneliness convinces Sedaris to visit France.
(b) The promise of being a local celebrity convinces Sedaris to visit France.
(c) The desire to learn French convinces Sedaris to visit France.
(d) The gifts Hugh brings him convince Sedaris to visit France.
4. When Sedaris can no longer turn to his friends and family for help with the puzzles, he
(a) Has to buy a French dictionary.
(b) Has to buy a cell phone to call them in America.
(c) Has to give up the puzzles for a while.
(d) Has to buy reference books.
5. The dog Mr. and Mrs. Sedaris coddled as empty-nesters was
(a) Melina, a Great Dane.
(b) Madchen 2, the replacement German Shepard.
(c) Sadie the cat.
(d) Mumbles, the teddy bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sedaris completes his first puzzle,
2. When Mancini insists he name his guitar, Sedaris names his "Joan," after
3. By way of explanation, Amy Sedaris explains her "bruises" and "sores" by saying
4. Lou Sedaris busies himself
5. The crossword puzzles grow harder as
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)