|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Picka Pocketoni.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lou Sedaris busies himself
(b) Chatting with fishermen.
(c) Working equations in the sand.
2. Sedaris suggests his brother is radically different from his other siblings because
(a) He is much younger, and a North Carolina native.
(b) He is a North Carolina native with gentlemanly Southern values.
(c) He is more refined than they are.
(d) He is the oldest, and therefore the most conservative.
3. Sedaris says he sounds like an evil baby when speaking French because
(a) He only uses nouns at first.
(b) He only uses curse words.
(c) He refuses to speak French aloud.
(d) He refuses to learn new words.
4. Sedaris enjoys Alisha's visits because
(a) She has her own opinions on New York.
(b) She never brings guests.
(c) She is independent and always goes out on her own.
(d) She is willing to do whatever anyone else wants to do.
5. The irony of the fisherman's position is that
(a) They can no longer fish in the ocean.
(b) They are not even trying to be tan.
(c) They can no longer afford to live by the beach.
(d) They can understand Lou Sedaris' scientific equations.
Short Answer Questions
1. In this essay, Sedaris' itineraries revolve around
2. The title The Youth In Asia applies to
3. Valencia is
4. Sedaris claims he sees so many movies because
5. Sedaris is considered a celebrity by French teenagers because
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)