|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Picka Pocketoni.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sedaris confesses his desire to perform what songs before an audience?
(a) Pop songs.
(b) Commercial jingles.
(c) Blues classics.
(d) Jazz classics.
2. By way of explanation, Amy Sedaris explains her "bruises" and "sores" by saying
(a) Her father beat her up.
(b) She fell down the stairs.
(c) Her public should love her no matter what she looks like.
(d) She is finally in love.
3. The scientific term Sedaris fears his father will use is
4. Ironically, Sedaris and his siblings mock the fisherman's tan skin because
(a) It has been ruined by saltwater.
(b) It looks hard and leathery.
(c) It looks fake.
(d) It does not take the same kind of effort to achieve.
5. Why is Sedaris unable to ignore the problem?
(a) Everyone else knows he has been in the bathroom.
(b) Everyone else has already tried to clean it up an failed.
(c) He is obsessive about cleanliness.
(d) He feels guilty about leaving a mess behind for others to clean up.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dog Mr. and Mrs. Sedaris coddled as empty-nesters was
2. The Texans on the Metro do not make room for the growing crowd because
3. The title The Youth In Asia applies to
4. When visiting home, Amy tortures her father by
5. Why are the fishermen interested in Lou Sedaris' equation?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)