|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Lou receive from her parents for her birthday in Chapter 13?
(a) A red dress.
(b) A quilt.
(c) A photo album.
(d) A silver necklace.
2. What color dress does Lou wear to the wedding in Chapter 18?
3. Where does Lou hope to take Will in California in Chapter 20?
(a) The White Stallion Ranch.
(c) The Four Winds Ranch.
(d) New York City.
4. Where did Lou go in order to get a passport on Friday, according to the narrative in Chapter 22?
5. At what time does Will finally awaken in the hospital and ask for Lou in Chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many choristers sing at the wedding in Chapter 18?
2. Why has Will been hospitalized in Chapter 22?
3. On what day of the week does Lou pick up Will from the hospital in Chapter 15?
4. What does Treena say has led to hives on her face in Chapter 20?
5. How long does Lou's outing with Will to the art gallery last in Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. What leads to the conflict between Lou and Patrick in the beginning of Chapter 13?
2. Where does Lou decide she wants to take Will for holiday in Chapter 20?
3. What gifts does Will buy for the wedding in Chapter 18? How are they described?
4. Who is Steven's mistress? How is her past with Steven described in Chapter 21: Steven?
5. Why do Lou and Patrick get into an argument after her birthday party in Chapter 13?
6. What responses does "Busy Bee" get to her questions on the quadriplegic chat site in Chapter 15?
7. Where does Will suggest going out with Lou in Chapter 17? Why?
8. Why does Nathan become concerned about Will's health in Chapter 19: Nathan?
9. Who comes to visit Will in Chapter 17? What does Lou learn about this man?
10. What causes the conflict between Patrick and Lou in the beginning of Chapter 20?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)