|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date is printed on Will's tattoo in Chapter 15?
(a) March 19, 2007.
(b) March 12, 2001.
(c) June 16, 2007.
(d) April 15, 2005.
2. How many responses does Lou get to her request for a place to take Will in Chapter 20?
3. How old is Will described as being in Chapter 15?
4. For how long does Nathan say he has been working with Will in Chapter 22?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 2 years.
5. Who from the quad chat boards hooked Lou up with his cousin who is a travel agent in Chapter 23?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Lou give herself in the chat room for the disabled in Chapter 15?
2. What type of car is the man driving that visits Will in the beginning of Chapter 17?
3. When does Nathan say they had to call an ambulance for Will in Chapter 22?
4. Why has Will been hospitalized in Chapter 22?
5. What month is it when Lou and Will and Nathan return from their trip in Chapter 24?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lou refuse to join the celebration dinner in Chapter 24?
2. What causes Lou to have a panic attack in Chapter 17?
3. What causes the conflict betwen Will and Lou at the end of their vacation in Chapter 23?
4. Why does Nathan become concerned about Will's health in Chapter 19: Nathan?
5. What letter does Treena tell Lou about in Chapter 25: Treena? How does Lou respond?
6. What does Lou wear to the wedding in Chapter 18? Why?
7. What decision does Lou make regarding Patrick in Chapter 16? Why?
8. What gifts does Will buy for the wedding in Chapter 18? How are they described?
9. Where does Will suggest going out with Lou in Chapter 17? Why?
10. Who comes to visit Will in Chapter 17? What does Lou learn about this man?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)