|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Treena suggest going with Lou in Chapter 20?
(a) Stolford Castle.
(b) The Buttered Bun.
(c) The Spotted Dog.
(d) Granta House.
2. How old was the young football player who had assisted suicide performed?
3. Where is Treena going to a week's residential course for potential business leaders in Chapter 18?
(c) New York.
4. On what day of the week is Lou's birthday party in Chapter 13?
5. How much money is in the card that Will gives Lou for her birthday in Chapter 13?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 300 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what airport has the Traynor family arrived in the beginning of Chapter 23?
2. What does Will watch a documentary about in Chapter 17?
3. Where does Lou hope to take Will in California in Chapter 20?
4. Who was the young football player who had assisted suicide performed?
5. What does Lou's mom serve for dinner on the day of her interview in Chapter 25: Katrina?
Short Essay Questions
1. What leads to the conflict between Lou and Patrick in the beginning of Chapter 13?
2. Who comes to visit Will in Chapter 17? What does Lou learn about this man?
3. Why does Lou thank Will in Chapter 16?
4. What does Lou reveal to Camilla at the cafe in Chapter 17? How does Camilla respond?
5. What causes the conflict betwen Will and Lou at the end of their vacation in Chapter 23?
6. What gifts does Will buy for the wedding in Chapter 18? How are they described?
7. Why has Will been hospitalized in Chapter 22? What are the repercussions of his illness?
8. What activities do Will, Lou, and Nathan engage on in holiday in Chapter 23?
9. What letter does Treena tell Lou about in Chapter 25: Treena? How does Lou respond?
10. What gifts does Lou receive for her birthday in Chapter 13? Which is her favorite?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)