|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Nathan say he has been working with Will in Chapter 22?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
2. Where did Lou go in order to get a passport on Friday, according to the narrative in Chapter 22?
3. How old is the castle said to be in Chapter 17?
(a) Over 800 years old.
(b) Over 1,500 years old.
(c) Over 1,000 years old.
(d) Over 300 years old.
4. What date is printed on Will's tattoo in Chapter 15?
(a) March 19, 2007.
(b) June 16, 2007.
(c) April 15, 2005.
(d) March 12, 2001.
5. On what day of the week does Lou pick up Will from the hospital in Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whose wedding do Lou and Will go in Chapter 18?
2. How old is Will described as being in Chapter 15?
3. Where did Lou go on her holiday with Will?
4. What gift does Lou receive from her parents for her birthday in Chapter 13?
5. Where does Treena suggest going with Lou in Chapter 20?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has caused the press to keep trying to contact Lou in Chapter 25: Katrina?
2. What letter does Treena tell Lou about in Chapter 25: Treena? How does Lou respond?
3. What does Lou wear to the wedding in Chapter 18? Why?
4. How does Lou behave toward Will on their return home in Chapter 24?
5. What has led to the difficulty in sleeping arrangements at the Clark home in Chapter 16?
6. Where does Will suggest going out with Lou in Chapter 17? Why?
7. Where does Lou decide she wants to take Will for holiday in Chapter 20?
8. What causes Lou to have a panic attack in Chapter 17?
9. Why do Lou and Patrick get into an argument after her birthday party in Chapter 13?
10. Why does Lou thank Will in Chapter 16?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)