|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago was the day that Lou stopped being fearless, according to the narrative in Chapter 12?
(a) Almost 7 years ago.
(b) Almost 2 years ago.
(c) Almost 4 years ago.
(d) Almost 10 years ago.
2. How does Lou describe her favorite tights as a kid in Chapter 6?
(a) Red and white striped.
(b) Green and purple paisely.
(c) Glitty purple with polka dots.
(d) Black and yellow striped.
3. What color is the beret that Treena is wearing in Chapter 10?
(a) Ruby red.
(b) Dark purple.
(c) Dark green.
4. What horse does Lou say she hss placed a bet on in Chapter 11?
(a) Love Be A Lady.
(b) Man Oh Man.
(c) Running Man.
5. What is the signature dish at the restaurant where Lou takes Will after the races in Chapter 11?
(a) Roast beef with applesauce.
(b) Duck in orange sauce.
(c) Steak and potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will's mother insist that Will and Lou go outside in Chapter 7?
2. Who is the new partner from New York at Lewins in Chapter 4?
3. What castle is described as standing against the sunset in Chapter 1: 2009?
4. For how long did Lou work at the cafe before she was laid off?
5. What is Lou's sister's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Lou's first meeting with Will described in Chapter 3?
2. How does Lou describe her relationship with her sister in the beginning of the novel?
3. What secret does Lou learn about Mr. Traynor in Chapter 6?
4. Who arrives after Lou has cut Will's hair in Chapter 7? How does she behave toward Will?
5. How does Camilla describe her response to her son's intention to undergo assisted suicide in Chapter 8: Camilla?
6. Who comes to visit Will in Chapter 4? Why?
7. What does Mrs. Traynor say to Lou when she comes to her house in Chapter 9?
8. Where does Will agree to go with Lou in Chapter 12? Is the outing successful?
9. How is Lou's outfit described for her interview in Chapter 2? Why did she wear this outfit?
10. How is Granta House described in Chapter 2? Where is it located?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)