|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what narrative perspective is Chapter 1: 2009 related?
(a) First person.
(b) Fourth person.
(c) Third person.
(d) Second person.
2. What horse does Lou say she hss placed a bet on in Chapter 11?
(a) Running Man.
(b) Man Oh Man.
(c) Love Be A Lady.
3. Who is the new partner from New York at Lewins in Chapter 4?
(a) Mark Squall.
(b) Michael Bennett.
(c) James Wilson.
(d) Dan Bains.
4. How much younger is Lou's sister than she is?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 3 years.
5. What group does Lou go to meet with along with Patrick in Chapter 4?
(a) The United States Space Agency.
(b) The Great Hall Players.
(c) The Library Book Club.
(d) The Hailsbury Triathlon Terrors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Traynor ask Lou to stay the night in Chapter 6?
2. What does Lou describe as the one thing her sister cannot do well?
3. How long does Will say he dated his ex-girlfriend in Chapter 7?
4. Who is Will's old friend from work that comes to visit in Chapter 4?
5. What kind of painkiller does Lou give to Will when she wakes him up in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lou realize that Will is sick in Chapter 6?
2. How does Lou respond when Mrs. Traynor finds her sleeping in Will's bed in Chapter 6?
3. How does Lou get the group of drunken men at the racetrack to assist her and Nathan in Chapter 11?
4. What obstacles do Lou and Nathan encounter at the racetrack in Chapter 11?
5. What does Mrs. Traynor say to Lou when she comes to her house in Chapter 9?
6. What movie does Will get Lou to watch in Chapter 5? Why?
7. How would you describe Will's character in the Prologue: 2007?
8. Where does Will agree to go with Lou in Chapter 12? Is the outing successful?
9. What does Lou note about Will at the hospital visit in Chapter 5? What does this signify?
10. How would you describe the narrative style of the Prologue: 2007?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)