|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Treena's coworker that suggested a concert specially for people with disabilities in Chapter 10?
2. For how long has Lou been working for Will's family in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. Where does Lou's father work?
(a) A furniture factory.
(b) A butcher store.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A hotel.
4. What is Lou's last name?
5. What does Lou take out to share with Treena while they wait at the finish line in Chapter 10?
(a) A dinner roll.
(b) A Mars Bar.
(c) A slice of cheesecake.
(d) A bag of chips.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose boutique has Will's former girlfriend begun to manage in Chapter 4?
2. What is the name of Lou's mother?
3. What is the name of Lou's father?
4. Who is the new partner from New York at Lewins in Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of Lou's nephew?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Lou's first meeting with Will described in Chapter 3?
2. How does Camilla describe her response to her son's intention to undergo assisted suicide in Chapter 8: Camilla?
3. How is Lou's outfit described for her interview in Chapter 2? Why did she wear this outfit?
4. What is Lou's home life like in Chapter 1?
5. What does Nathan do when he arrives in Chapter 6?
6. How would you describe Will's character in the Prologue: 2007?
7. What obstacles do Lou and Nathan encounter at the racetrack in Chapter 11?
8. What advice does Treena give to Lou once she learns the truth about Will in Chapter 9?
9. What does Lou discover when she hears a crash from the kitchen in Chapter 4?
10. Who comes to visit Will in Chapter 4? Why?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)