|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book of Will's does Lou say she had just read in Chapter 9?
(a) The Watchers.
(b) The Old Man and the Sea.
(c) Love in a Cold Climate.
2. For how long did Lou work at the cafe before she was laid off?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
3. What kind of car does Mrs. Traynor drive?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A Mercedes.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Rolls Royce.
4. What horse does Lou say she hss placed a bet on in Chapter 11?
(a) Love Be A Lady.
(c) Man Oh Man.
(d) Running Man.
5. What horse wins the race that Lou has bet on in Chapter 11?
(a) Running Riot.
(b) Man Oh Man.
(d) Love Be A Lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Nathan win at the racetrack in Chapter 11?
2. What color eyes does Will have?
3. What month was it when Lou says she stopped being fearless in Chapter 12?
4. From what narrative perspective is Chapter 1: 2009 related?
5. Who was the last girl that was hired as a caretaker to Will before Lou?
Short Essay Questions
1. What secret does Lou learn about Mr. Traynor in Chapter 6?
2. How is Granta House described in Chapter 2? Where is it located?
3. What advice does Treena give to Lou once she learns the truth about Will in Chapter 9?
4. What does Lou note about Will at the hospital visit in Chapter 5? What does this signify?
5. What does Nathan do when he arrives in Chapter 6?
6. How does Camilla describe her response to her son's intention to undergo assisted suicide in Chapter 8: Camilla?
7. How would you describe the narrative style of the Prologue: 2007?
8. How does Lou get the group of drunken men at the racetrack to assist her and Nathan in Chapter 11?
9. What is Lou's home life like in Chapter 1?
10. What does Lou discover when she hears a crash from the kitchen in Chapter 4?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)