|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lou say she is missing the Triathlon Terrors meeting in Chapter 13?
(a) Because she has a date.
(b) Because she has been asked to work.
(c) Because her parents need her to babysit.
(d) Because her sister is ill.
2. What color dress does Lou wear to the wedding in Chapter 18?
3. How many choristers sing at the wedding in Chapter 18?
4. Where does Will's father suggest going for dinner when they return from the airport in Chapter 24?
(a) The Intercontinental.
(b) The Pier Hotel.
(c) The Hotel Magnificent.
(d) The Americana.
5. When does Will plan to go to Dignitas?
(a) In March.
(b) In September.
(c) In July.
(d) In August.
6. What is Lou doing in the kitchen when Will comes in to talk to her in Chapter 15?
(a) Baking cookies.
(c) Boiling pasta.
(d) Peeling potatoes.
7. How is the vase described that Will buys for the wedding in Chapter 18?
(b) "Baby blue."
(c) "Beautifully delicate."
(d) "Absolutely vile."
8. What theme park does the travel agent suggest Lou going to with Will in Chapter 18?
(a) Six Flags.
(c) Disney World.
(d) Magic Kingdom.
9. Who comes to visit Will in the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Jack Roberts.
(b) Leo McInerney.
(c) Dan Bains.
(d) Michael Lawler.
10. What birthday gift does Lou receive from Patrick in Chapter 13?
(a) A pair of tights.
(b) A photo album.
(c) A necklace.
(d) An engagement ring.
11. From what narrative point of view is Chapter 21: Steven related?
(a) Third person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Fourth person.
(d) First person.
12. What does Lou say she wants a tattoo of in Chapter 15?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A wasp.
(c) A bee.
(d) A butterfly.
13. How many text messages does Lou say she had sent to Patrick since they'd split in Chapter 22?
14. How long is the drive to the wedding in Chapter 18?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 3 hours.
15. Where does Lou hope to take Will in California in Chapter 20?
(b) The White Stallion Ranch.
(c) New York City.
(d) The Four Winds Ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "SCI" refer to in Chapter 15?
2. For how long does Katrina say Lou did not come out of her room after she got back from her holiday in Chapter 25: Katrina?
3. What is the first drink that Lou gets for her and Will at the wedding in Chapter 18?
4. What date is printed on Will's tattoo in Chapter 15?
5. What information does Lou relate to Mrs. Traynor when they meet for coffee in Chapter 17?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)