|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the castle said to be in Chapter 17?
(a) Over 1,500 years old.
(b) Over 300 years old.
(c) Over 1,000 years old.
(d) Over 800 years old.
2. With whom is it revealed that Steven has been having an extramarital affair in Chapter 21: Steven?
3. What theme park does the travel agent suggest Lou going to with Will in Chapter 18?
(a) Disney World.
(b) Six Flags.
(d) Magic Kingdom.
4. To whose wedding do Lou and Will go in Chapter 18?
(a) Rupert and Alicia's wedding.
(b) Marie and Jason's wedding.
(c) Treena and Paul's wedding.
(d) Bernard and Jolie's wedding.
5. What does Will watch a documentary about in Chapter 17?
6. What does Lou say she wants a tattoo of in Chapter 15?
(a) A bee.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A wasp.
7. What name does Lou give herself in the chat room for the disabled in Chapter 15?
(b) Red Beret.
(d) Busy Bee.
8. Where did Lou go on her holiday with Will?
9. Who catches Mrs. Traynor when she collapses in Chapter 24?
(c) Mr. Traynor.
10. From what newspaper is the reporter who arrives at Lou's home in Chapter 25: Katrina?
(a) The Times.
(b) The Globe.
(c) The Mirror.
(d) The Chronicle.
11. Who offers her card to Lou at the wedding, telling her that she is on the board of a charitable organization that encourages retraining in Chapter 18?
(a) Terry Rowlands.
(b) Mrs. Doherty.
(c) Mary Rawlinson.
(d) Danielle Bains.
12. What has Will brought with him for Lou's birthday dinner in Chapter 13?
(a) A potato salad.
(b) Red wine.
(c) A box of cookies.
13. Where at the castle does Lou have a panic attack in Chapter 17?
(a) In the turret.
(b) Under the drawbridge.
(c) In the maze.
(d) In the tower.
14. What is printed on the t-shirt that Lou wears when she comes out of Will's room in Chapter 21: Steven?
(b) Minnie Mouse.
(d) Donald Duck.
15. Why does Lou say she is missing the Triathlon Terrors meeting in Chapter 13?
(a) Because her sister is ill.
(b) Because she has a date.
(c) Because she has been asked to work.
(d) Because her parents need her to babysit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Will to suffer from autonomic dysreflexia in Chapter 19?
2. When does Will plan to go to Dignitas?
3. What birthday gift does Lou receive from Patrick in Chapter 13?
4. Where does Lou say she spent Saturday and Sunday nights after getting her passport in Chapter 22?
5. Who comes to visit Will in the beginning of Chapter 17?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)