|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes to Lou in the online chat room and says "DON'T let him watch any films like The Diving Bell and the Butterfly" in Chapter 15?
2. How long is the drive to the wedding in Chapter 18?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
3. How old is Will described as being in Chapter 15?
4. Where does Will's father suggest going for dinner when they return from the airport in Chapter 24?
(a) The Hotel Magnificent.
(b) The Intercontinental.
(c) The Pier Hotel.
(d) The Americana.
5. What date is printed on Will's tattoo in Chapter 15?
(a) June 16, 2007.
(b) March 12, 2001.
(c) April 15, 2005.
(d) March 19, 2007.
6. Who offers her card to Lou at the wedding, telling her that she is on the board of a charitable organization that encourages retraining in Chapter 18?
(a) Mrs. Doherty.
(b) Danielle Bains.
(c) Terry Rowlands.
(d) Mary Rawlinson.
7. From what newspaper is the reporter who arrives at Lou's home in Chapter 25: Katrina?
(a) The Globe.
(b) The Times.
(c) The Chronicle.
(d) The Mirror.
8. Who from the quad chat boards hooked Lou up with his cousin who is a travel agent in Chapter 23?
9. For how long does Nathan say he has been working with Will in Chapter 22?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
10. When does Will plan to go to Dignitas?
(a) In March.
(b) In August.
(c) In September.
(d) In July.
11. On what day of the week does Lou pick up Will from the hospital in Chapter 15?
12. What causes Will to suffer from autonomic dysreflexia in Chapter 19?
(a) An unchanged catheder.
(b) A case of pneumonia.
(c) Drinking alcohol.
(d) Lack of sleep.
13. At what time does Will finally awaken in the hospital and ask for Lou in Chapter 22?
14. Where does Lou say she spent Saturday and Sunday nights after getting her passport in Chapter 22?
(a) The Traynors' house.
(b) Her parents' house.
(c) Patrick's house.
(d) Her sister's apartment.
15. What does "AB" refer to in Chapter 15?
(a) Alternative bionics.
(b) Accessible betterment.
(c) Acuity basis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Treena suggest going with Lou in Chapter 20?
2. Who in Lou's family does Steven say he talked to after Lou moved in, in Chapter 21: Steven?
3. Where did Lou go on her holiday with Will?
4. What gift does Lou receive from her parents for her birthday in Chapter 13?
5. On what evening of the week did Lou return from her holiday, according to the narratie in Chapter 25: Katrina?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)