|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Will's sister who comes to see him in Chapter 7?
2. What book of Will's does Lou say she had just read in Chapter 9?
(a) The Old Man and the Sea.
(c) Love in a Cold Climate.
(d) The Watchers.
3. Why is Lou's father unable to drive the car in Chapter 6?
(a) Because it has a flat tire.
(b) Because of snow.
(c) Because he had a stroke.
(d) Because the engine is dead.
4. Whose boutique has Will's former girlfriend begun to manage in Chapter 4?
(a) Amelia Anderson's boutique.
(b) Angela Deppe's boutique.
(c) Sasha Goldstein's boutique.
(d) Pat McLorie's boutique.
5. How long ago was the day that Lou stopped being fearless, according to the narrative in Chapter 12?
(a) Almost 10 years ago.
(b) Almost 4 years ago.
(c) Almost 7 years ago.
(d) Almost 2 years ago.
6. What color wellies does Lou describe her mother getting her when she was a child in Chapter 6?
7. Who is Treena's coworker that suggested a concert specially for people with disabilities in Chapter 10?
8. What aunt does Lou's father compare her to?
9. What is the home called where Will lives in the novel?
(a) Bodiam House.
(b) Leeds House.
(c) Granta House.
(d) Warwick House.
10. What book does Lou ask Will if he has read in Chapter 6?
(b) To Have and Have Not.
(c) The Old Man and the Sea.
(d) The Red Queen.
11. Who is Richard Grisham's wife?
12. At what time does Lou wake Will up to check on him in Chapter 6?
13. At what hairdresser shop was Lou working when she met Patrick?
(a) The Snipper Shop.
(b) The Cutting Edge.
(c) The Cultivators.
(d) The Wild Ward.
14. Lou says in Chapter 6 that her mom can date her unusual shoe thing back to what age?
15. How long does Will say he dated his ex-girlfriend in Chapter 7?
(a) 4-5 months.
(b) 8-9 months.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What neighbor is described as wearing a lopsided wig and making Welsh cakes in Chapter 1: 2009?
2. What is the big news that Alicia relates to Will in Chapter 4?
3. From what narrative perspective is the Prologue: 2007 related?
4. How many footsteps does the narrator describe between the bus stop and home in the opening of Chapter 1: 2009?
5. For how long does Camilla say sh ha's been a magistrate in Chapter 8: Camilla?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)