|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lou's last name?
2. What does Treena bring to Lou's room to drink in Chapter 9?
3. Who was the last girl that was hired as a caretaker to Will before Lou?
4. How old is Lou's nephew in Chapter 1: 2009?
5. What book does Lou ask Will if he has read in Chapter 6?
(a) To Have and Have Not.
(c) The Old Man and the Sea.
(d) The Red Queen.
6. What is the name of the facility where Will will be taken for assisted suicide?
7. What is the name of Will's sister who comes to see him in Chapter 7?
8. Who is Will's old friend from work that comes to visit in Chapter 4?
9. What kind of car does Mrs. Traynor drive?
(a) A Rolls Royce.
(b) A Mercedes.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A BMW.
10. Whose boutique has Will's former girlfriend begun to manage in Chapter 4?
(a) Amelia Anderson's boutique.
(b) Angela Deppe's boutique.
(c) Sasha Goldstein's boutique.
(d) Pat McLorie's boutique.
11. Where does Treena suggest Lou take Will to go to a strip club in Chapter 10?
(c) Panama Beach.
12. Where does Nathan say his sister keeps two horses in Chapter 11?
13. What is the name of Will's mother?
14. Why is Lou's father unable to drive the car in Chapter 6?
(a) Because he had a stroke.
(b) Because of snow.
(c) Because it has a flat tire.
(d) Because the engine is dead.
15. At what hairdresser shop was Lou working when she met Patrick?
(a) The Snipper Shop.
(b) The Cutting Edge.
(c) The Cultivators.
(d) The Wild Ward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lou tell the racegoers in order to get them to help with Will's wheelchair in Chapter 11?
2. For how long does Camilla say sh ha's been a magistrate in Chapter 8: Camilla?
3. What song does Lou sing for Will in Chapter 6?
4. What color eyes does Will have?
5. Where does Will's sister live who has come to see him in Chapter 7?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)