1. From what narrative perspective is the Prologue: 2007 related?
2. Who is the woman that Will is seeing in the Prologue: 2007?
3. Why does Will opt to take a cab in the Prologue: 2007?
Because it is raining.
4. How many footsteps does the narrator describe between the bus stop and home in the opening of Chapter 1: 2009?
5. From what narrative perspective is Chapter 1: 2009 related?
6. What castle is described as standing against the sunset in Chapter 1: 2009?
7. What neighbor is described as wearing a lopsided wig and making Welsh cakes in Chapter 1: 2009?
8. What is Lou's sister's name?
This section contains 3,636 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)