|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What castle is described as standing against the sunset in Chapter 1: 2009?
(a) Barburgh Castle.
(b) Warwick Castle.
(c) Bodiam Castle.
(d) Stortfold Castle.
2. What is the name of Lou's nephew?
3. Why is Lou's father unable to drive the car in Chapter 6?
(a) Because he had a stroke.
(b) Because of snow.
(c) Because it has a flat tire.
(d) Because the engine is dead.
4. What color eyes does Will have?
5. Who is the new partner from New York at Lewins in Chapter 4?
(a) Michael Bennett.
(b) James Wilson.
(c) Dan Bains.
(d) Mark Squall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many footsteps does the narrator describe between the bus stop and home in the opening of Chapter 1: 2009?
2. What is the name of the pub where Lou goes with Patrick for a meeting in Chapter 4?
3. What is Lou's sister's name?
4. Who is Will's old friend from work that comes to visit in Chapter 4?
5. What color wellies does Lou describe her mother getting her when she was a child in Chapter 6?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)