|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Will say he dated his ex-girlfriend in Chapter 7?
(a) 8-9 months.
(b) 4-5 months.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. What book does Lou ask Will if he has read in Chapter 6?
(a) To Have and Have Not.
(c) The Red Queen.
(d) The Old Man and the Sea.
3. Who is the new partner from New York at Lewins in Chapter 4?
(a) Mark Squall.
(b) James Wilson.
(c) Michael Bennett.
(d) Dan Bains.
4. Why does Will opt to take a cab in the Prologue: 2007?
(a) Because he is in a hurry.
(b) Because his car has broken down.
(c) Because it is snowing.
(d) Because it is raining.
5. Where is Mrs. Traynor when Lou arrives at Will's home in Chapter 6?
(a) At her mother's house.
(b) Out shopping.
(c) At church.
(d) In court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the woman that Will is seeing in the Prologue: 2007?
2. What is the name of Lou's father?
3. Who is Treena's coworker that suggested a concert specially for people with disabilities in Chapter 10?
4. What does Treena bring to Lou's room to drink in Chapter 9?
5. Whose boutique has Will's former girlfriend begun to manage in Chapter 4?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)