|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Will opt to take a cab in the Prologue: 2007?
(a) Because his car has broken down.
(b) Because it is snowing.
(c) Because it is raining.
(d) Because he is in a hurry.
2. What is the name of Will's father?
3. At what time does Lou wake Will up to check on him in Chapter 6?
4. Whose boutique has Will's former girlfriend begun to manage in Chapter 4?
(a) Angela Deppe's boutique.
(b) Amelia Anderson's boutique.
(c) Pat McLorie's boutique.
(d) Sasha Goldstein's boutique.
5. What is the big news that Alicia relates to Will in Chapter 4?
(a) That she is moving to Australia.
(b) That she is divorcing her husband.
(c) That she and Rupert are marrying.
(d) That she is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Will's mother?
2. What aunt does Lou's father compare her to?
3. What does Lou describe as the one thing her sister cannot do well?
4. Who is the main medical caregiver to Will?
5. Why does Mrs. Traynor ask Lou to stay the night in Chapter 6?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)