|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Treena suggest Lou take Will to go to a strip club in Chapter 10?
(b) Panama Beach.
2. When does Nathan say they had to call an ambulance for Will in Chapter 22?
(a) Friday night.
(b) Monday night.
(c) Thursday night.
(d) Saturday night.
3. What is the first drink that Lou gets for her and Will at the wedding in Chapter 18?
4. Why does Mrs. Traynor ask Lou to stay the night in Chapter 6?
(a) Because she is worried that Will may be sick.
(b) Because her husband is away.
(c) Because she likes Lou.
(d) Because Nathan cannot make it due to the storm.
5. What song does Lou sing for Will in Chapter 6?
(a) The Dancing Chicken.
(b) The Kinneberry Song.
(c) The Molahonkey Song.
(d) The Kentucky Song.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Will finally awaken in the hospital and ask for Lou in Chapter 22?
2. Where does Lou say she is taking Will to the horse races in Chapter 11?
3. What is the name of Lou's mother?
4. Where at the castle does Lou have a panic attack in Chapter 17?
5. What does Lou tell the racegoers in order to get them to help with Will's wheelchair in Chapter 11?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)