|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8: Camilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago does Will's mother say he was injured in Chapter 2?
(a) 1 year ago.
(b) 2 years ago.
(c) 3 years go.
(d) 4 years ago.
2. Who is Will's old friend from work that comes to visit in Chapter 4?
3. Why does Mrs. Traynor ask Lou to stay the night in Chapter 6?
(a) Because her husband is away.
(b) Because she is worried that Will may be sick.
(c) Because she likes Lou.
(d) Because Nathan cannot make it due to the storm.
4. How old is Lou's nephew in Chapter 1: 2009?
5. At what hairdresser shop was Lou working when she met Patrick?
(a) The Cutting Edge.
(b) The Wild Ward.
(c) The Snipper Shop.
(d) The Cultivators.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lou's sister's name?
2. Who is Lou's boss at the cafe?
3. Who is the new partner from New York at Lewins in Chapter 4?
4. Who is the woman that Will is seeing in the Prologue: 2007?
5. What literary device is used in the following sentence from Chapter 7: "Spring arrived overnight, as if winter, like some unwanted guest, had abruptly shrugged its way into its coat and vanished, without saying goodbye."
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)