|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Will described as being in Chapter 15?
2. What literary device is used in the following sentence from Chapter 7: "Spring arrived overnight, as if winter, like some unwanted guest, had abruptly shrugged its way into its coat and vanished, without saying goodbye."
(a) Literary allusion.
3. How much money does Nathan win at the racetrack in Chapter 11?
(a) 20 pounds.
(b) 6 pounds.
(c) 10 pounds.
(d) 2 pounds.
4. Why does Will's mother insist that Will and Lou go outside in Chapter 7?
(a) Because cleaners are coming to clean Will's room.
(b) Because she is having company in Will's room.
(c) Because there is flooding from the ceilings.
(d) Because it is a sunny day.
5. What is the home called where Will lives in the novel?
(a) Warwick House.
(b) Leeds House.
(c) Bodiam House.
(d) Granta House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "AB" refer to in Chapter 15?
2. What does Lou say she wants a tattoo of in Chapter 15?
3. What horse does Lou say she hss placed a bet on in Chapter 11?
4. What does "SCI" refer to in Chapter 15?
5. How long does Will say he dated his ex-girlfriend in Chapter 7?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)