|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21: Steven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of painkiller does Lou give to Will when she wakes him up in Chapter 6?
2. What device does Lou find for Will so that he can write his own letters in Chapter 13?
(a) A mechanical arm.
(b) A hand movement device.
(c) A mechanical walker.
(d) A voice recognition device.
3. What is printed on the t-shirt that Lou wears when she comes out of Will's room in Chapter 21: Steven?
(a) Donald Duck.
(b) Minnie Mouse.
4. What is the home called where Will lives in the novel?
(a) Granta House.
(b) Warwick House.
(c) Bodiam House.
(d) Leeds House.
5. What gift does Lou receive from her parents for her birthday in Chapter 13?
(a) A quilt.
(b) A silver necklace.
(c) A red dress.
(d) A photo album.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what name does Will usually call Lou in the narrative?
2. Where is the clinic for assisted suicide that Will has decided upon going to?
3. When does Will plan to go to Dignitas?
4. Why does Mrs. Traynor ask Lou to stay the night in Chapter 6?
5. What event does Lou tell Nathan she will not be attending in Chapter 20?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)