1. What does Mr. McTeague do in his childhood?
He goes away with a travelling dentist to learn the trade.
2. What is Mr. McTeague's occupation at the beginning of the book?
3. Where and when does Mr. McTeague enjoy his Sunday dinner?
At 2 p.m. in the coffee-joint frequented by the car conductors.
4. Where does Marcus visit Mr. McTeague at the beginning of the novel?
Mr. McTeague's office.
5. What does Mr. McTeague enjoy during his Sunday ritual?
A drink and the music of his concertina.
This section contains 6,698 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)