|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. McTeague express his feelings for Trina immediately after her dental procedure?
(a) He pats her on the arm.
(b) He gives her flowers.
(c) He does not charge her for the procedure.
(d) He kisses her fully on the mouth.
2. How has Marcus' behavior changed since Trina has become engaged to Mr. McTeague?
(a) Marcus enjoys being the bigger man.
(b) Marcus is selfless.
(c) Marcus is generous.
(d) Marcus is spiteful.
3. After they are married, where does Trina suggest she and Mr. McTeague should have a picnic?
(a) McArthur Park.
(b) Menlo Park.
(c) Schuetzen Park.
(d) Scholter Park.
4. In the week since Trina initial procedure, what has transpired?
(a) Mr. McTeague has forgotten about Trina.
(b) IMr. McTeague has become increasingly angry at Trina.
(c) Mr. McTeague is now becoming obsessed with Trina.
(d) Mr. McTeague is now becoming annoyed with Trina.
5. What is the doctor's suggestion for saving Mrs. McTeague's life?
(a) Trina's fingers will have to be amputated, if not her entire hand.
(b) Trina must be hospitalized.
(c) Trina should see a psychiatrist.
(d) Trina must have surgery to remove the cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what do Mr. McTeague and Trina end up doing with the windfall?
2. Who does Mr. McTeague get angry with when he returns from an unsuccessful job hunt?
3. How does Mr. McTeague react to Trina's greeting as they walk to Schuetzen Park?
4. What does Mr. McTeague enjoy during his Sunday ritual?
5. Why is Mr. McTeague so upset with "Other Dentist" in Chapter 4?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)