|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of Maria's baby's health when it is born?
(a) Fused hands and feet.
(b) It has breathing problems.
2. How does Mr. McTeague's relationship with his wife change in chapter 16 after he expresses his feelings about their money?
(a) He becomes more and more emotionally distant.
(b) He becomes more and more abusive.
(c) He becomes less and less abusive.
(d) He becomes more and more loving.
3. What do the police discover that Zerkow is holding as they search for him?
(a) A marble statue.
(b) A burlap sack of gold coins.
(c) A porcelain vase.
(d) Pieces of gold plate.
4. What kind of procedure does Mr. McTeague perform on Trina?
(a) A well-known procedure.
(b) An experimental procedure.
(c) An expensive procedure.
(d) A textbook procedure.
5. How does Trina feel while Mr. McTeague's is working on her tooth?
(a) She feels excited.
(b) She feels fearful.
(c) She feels relaxed.
(d) She winces in pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Mr. McTeague walks along in the procession to the picnic at Schuetzen Park?
2. What news do Mr. McTeague, Trina, and their guests receive upon return from the evening out at the theater?
3. In the week since Trina initial procedure, what has transpired?
4. How does Maria spend her money?
5. How do Old Grannis and Miss Baker meet?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)