|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. McTeague react around Trina at the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) He dislikes her immediately and has to bite his tongue.
(b) He is awkwad.
(c) He is confident.
(d) He is comfortable and opens up about himself.
2. What surprise do Marcus and Mr. McTeague run into while calling on Trina at the train station?
(a) They are surprised to run into Old Grannis.
(b) They are surprised to run into Augustine.
(c) They run into the entire Sieppe family.
(d) They run into Zerkow and Maria.
3. What is the amount of Trina's winnings?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) Five thousand dollars.
(c) Ten thousand dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
4. How does Mr. McTeague react to Trina's greeting as they walk to Schuetzen Park?
(a) He is taken aback by Trina's apparent delight in seeing him.
(b) He is saddened Trina's apparent annoyance in seeing him.
(c) He is fearful of Trina's apparent delight in seeing him.
(d) He is not surprised by Trina's delight in seeing him.
5. How does Mr. McTeague's feel about working on Trina's teeth?
(a) He dreads working on Trina's teeth.
(b) He can talk to Trina and work on her teeth at the same time.
(c) He is able talk to Trina about his feelings.
(d) He is angered by working on Trina's teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. While they are having a drink together in Chapter 8, what does Marcus ask Mr. McTeague for?
2. What is an unfortunate side-effect of Maria's short-lived dementia?
3. What is the state of Maria's baby's health when it is born?
4. Where is Mr. McTeague's office located?
5. In Chapter 3, To whom and where does Maria bring the collected items to sell?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)