|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Trina's procedure, where does Mr. McTeague go for a long walk?
(a) To the Presidio.
(b) To the Cliff House.
(c) To his office.
(d) To Fisherman's Warf.
2. What do the Sieppes ask Mr. McTeague and Marcus to do after the picnic at Schuetzen Park?
(a) Stay the night at a local inn.
(b) Leave right after the picnic.
(c) Lend the family money.
(d) Stay the night at the Sieppes' home.
3. Initially, how does Trina feel about Mr. McTeague?
(a) Trina is uncomfortable.
(b) Trina is quite angry.
(c) Trina is fearful.
(d) Trina is quite content.
4. Where is Mr. McTeague's office located?
(a) Polk Street.
(b) Grant Street.
(c) Pork Street.
(d) Grant Avenue.
5. What does Mr. McTeague do while he is in Trina's room after the picnic at Schuetzen Park?
(a) He looks around for a good book to read.
(b) He immediately goes to sleep.
(c) He surveys every inch of Trina's room.
(d) He tries not to touch anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the picnic at Schuetzen Park where do the Sieppes' decide Mr. McTeague will stay?
2. What kind of procedure does Mr. McTeague perform on Trina?
3. What is Marcus' suggestion for Trina and Mr. McTeague after the delivery of the special news?
4. Of all the things that happen at Frenna's, what is Mr. McTeague most concerned about after Marcus' outburst?
5. How does Marcus react to Mr. McTeague's comment about the champagne at the wedding?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)