|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. McTeague's feel about working on Trina's teeth?
(a) He dreads working on Trina's teeth.
(b) He is able talk to Trina about his feelings.
(c) He is angered by working on Trina's teeth.
(d) He can talk to Trina and work on her teeth at the same time.
2. How does Trina wish to spend her windfall?
(a) Invest the money wisely.
(b) On a house.
(c) On sign shaped like a big gold tooth.
(d) On a diamond ring.
3. What does Mr. McTeague enjoy during his Sunday ritual?
(a) A drink and the music of his Victrola.
(b) Reading and the music of his concertina.
(c) Reading and the music of his Victrola.
(d) A drink and the music of his concertina.
4. In the week since Trina initial procedure, what has transpired?
(a) Mr. McTeague is now becoming annoyed with Trina.
(b) Mr. McTeague is now becoming obsessed with Trina.
(c) Mr. McTeague has forgotten about Trina.
(d) IMr. McTeague has become increasingly angry at Trina.
5. As Mr. McTeague's feelings grow for Trina in Chapter 3, how does he react to Marcus?
(a) Mr. McTeague creates a dentistry partnership with Marcus.
(b) Mr. McTeague's feelings toward Marcus remain unchanged.
(c) Mr. McTeague becomes increasingly happy with Marcus.
(d) Mr. McTeague becomes increasingly jealous of Marcus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Trina react to Mr. McTeague's announcement about the champagne at the wedding?
2. How does Zerkow react to Maria's story?
3. What is Marcus' suggestion for Trina and Mr. McTeague after the delivery of the special news?
4. At the beginning of the novel, what does Marcus tell Mr. McTeague about his cousin, Trina?
5. In Chapter 3, what are Marcus' feeling about Trina?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)