|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Mr. McTeague returns home after Frenna's , what does he find in the parcel outside his door?
(a) A family portrait of the Sieppe family.
(b) A gilded tooth sign for his Parlours.
(c) A new pipe.
(d) A new dental light.
2. What does Mr. McTeague say about the champagne during his wedding?
(a) It is the best beer he ever drank.
(b) It is his favorite label.
(c) The champagne is bad.
(d) He would rather drink beer.
3. How often does Maria clean Mr. McTeague's flat?
(a) Every other week.
(b) Every month.
(c) Every other month.
(d) Every week.
4. How does Mr. McTeague change, with Trina's efforts, during the beginning of their marriage?
(a) He becomes isolated and does not speak with others.
(b) He remains unchanged in the midst of changing class convictions and views.
(c) He becomes interconnected with his wife and those around him.
(d) He becomes a part of a class with convictions and views.
5. How does Trina react to Mr. McTeague's announcement about the champagne at the wedding?
(a) Trina defends her groom, saying that it was intentional.
(b) Trina agrees with him.
(c) Trina ignores Mr. McTeague's blunder and makes her own toast.
(d) Trina laughs with the crowd at McTeague's blunder.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mr. McTeague's date out with Trina, why does Mr. McTeague ask the Sieppes to stay at Parlours?
2. What kind of procedure does Mr. McTeague perform on Trina?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Marcus being upset over Trina's winnings reveal?
4. Trina credits herself with what part of Mr. McTeague's social change?
5. Where do Marcus and Mr. McTeague stay while the Sieppes are in town?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)