|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. McTeague feel about the "Other Dentist?"
(a) He befriends the "Other Dentist."
(b) He decides to partner with the "Other Dentist."
(c) He challenges the "Other Dentist."
(d) He envies the "Other Dentist."
2. In Chapter 4, what other side of Marcus's personality is revealed?
(a) Marcus's soft side is revealed when he supports his friend in pursuing Trina.
(b) Marcus's dark side is revealed because he cannot stand the thought of being lesser than anyone else.
(c) Marcus's soft side is revealed when he is lovesick over Trina.
(d) Marcus's dark side is revealed because he plots to kill Mr. McTeague.
3. What surprise do Marcus and Mr. McTeague run into while calling on Trina at the train station?
(a) They are surprised to run into Old Grannis.
(b) They run into Zerkow and Maria.
(c) They are surprised to run into Augustine.
(d) They run into the entire Sieppe family.
4. Where do Marcus and Mr. McTeague stay while the Sieppes are in town?
(a) At a local inn.
(b) At Parlours.
(c) In the dog hospital.
(d) At the Presidio.
5. In Chapter 2, what does Marcus do while he and Trina wait for her appointment with Mr. McTeague?
(a) He yells at Maria.
(b) He flirts with Maria.
(c) He teases Maria.
(d) He asks Maria a question.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music does Mr. McTeague enjoy and what memory does the music unearth?
2. In Chapter 4, how does Mr. McTeague react when Marcus voices his concern over McTeague's silence during their long walk?
3. What does Mr. McTeague administer to Trina during her dental procedure?
4. Initially, how does Trina feel about Mr. McTeague?
5. What happens when Mr. McTeague walks along in the procession to the picnic at Schuetzen Park?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)