|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Initially, how does Trina feel about Mr. McTeague?
(a) Trina is fearful.
(b) Trina is quite content.
(c) Trina is uncomfortable.
(d) Trina is quite angry.
2. What does Mr. McTeague enjoy during his Sunday ritual?
(a) Reading and the music of his Victrola.
(b) Reading and the music of his concertina.
(c) A drink and the music of his concertina.
(d) A drink and the music of his Victrola.
3. What plan does Marcus keep from Mr. McTeague as they continue their long walk?
(a) Marcus has plans to buy a house.
(b) Marcus has plans to kill Mr. McTeague.
(c) Marcus has plans to propose to Trina.
(d) Marcus has plans to kill Trina.
4. As Mr. McTeague's professional work on Trina comes to an end, how does their relationship change?
(a) Trina chooses Marcus over Mr. McTeague.
(b) Trina opens up to Mr. McTeague and shares her feelings.
(c) Mr. McTeague and Trina begin to make amends.
(d) Mr. McTeague and Trina go their separate ways.
5. In Chapter 4, what other side of Marcus's personality is revealed?
(a) Marcus's soft side is revealed when he supports his friend in pursuing Trina.
(b) Marcus's dark side is revealed because he cannot stand the thought of being lesser than anyone else.
(c) Marcus's soft side is revealed when he is lovesick over Trina.
(d) Marcus's dark side is revealed because he plots to kill Mr. McTeague.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. McTeague's feel about working on Trina's teeth?
2. What does Mr. McTeague do in his childhood?
3. In Chapter 4, how does Mr. McTeague react when Marcus voices his concern over McTeague's silence during their long walk?
4. What kind of music does Mr. McTeague enjoy and what memory does the music unearth?
5. What kind of procedure does Mr. McTeague perform on Trina?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)