|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plans does Marcus make as a followup to Trina's care with Mr. McTeague?
(a) Mr. McTeague take a look at Trina's cavity.
(b) Mr. McTeague will take a look at Trina's nose.
(c) Mr. McTeague will take a look at Trina's chin.
(d) Mr. McTeague will take a look at Trina's knocked out tooth.
2. How does Mr. McTeague react around Trina at the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) He is comfortable and opens up about himself.
(b) He is awkwad.
(c) He is confident.
(d) He dislikes her immediately and has to bite his tongue.
3. What is Mr. McTeague doing when the novel begins?
(a) He is working at a dental machinery plant.
(b) Living with his mother.
(c) He has started a business.
(d) He is working in a gold mine.
4. Initially, how does Mr. McTeague feel about Trina?
(a) He hardly thinks about Trina at all.
(b) He thinks about Trina all the time and his feelings of love begin to grow.
(c) He thinks about Trina all the time and his feelings of dislike begin to grow.
(d) He thinks about Trina occasionally.
5. How does Mr. McTeague express his feelings for Trina immediately after her dental procedure?
(a) He kisses her fully on the mouth.
(b) He does not charge her for the procedure.
(c) He gives her flowers.
(d) He pats her on the arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. McTeague's feel about working on Trina's teeth?
2. What does Mr. McTeague do in his childhood?
3. What is Mr. McTeague's occupation at the beginning of the book?
4. What kind of procedure does Mr. McTeague perform on Trina?
5. Who meets Mr. McTeague at the coffee-joint a few days after Trina's procedure?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)