|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the week since Trina initial procedure, what has transpired?
(a) IMr. McTeague has become increasingly angry at Trina.
(b) Mr. McTeague is now becoming annoyed with Trina.
(c) Mr. McTeague has forgotten about Trina.
(d) Mr. McTeague is now becoming obsessed with Trina.
2. What do the Sieppes ask Mr. McTeague and Marcus to do after the picnic at Schuetzen Park?
(a) Leave right after the picnic.
(b) Stay the night at a local inn.
(c) Stay the night at the Sieppes' home.
(d) Lend the family money.
3. What kind of procedure does Mr. McTeague perform on Trina?
(a) An experimental procedure.
(b) An expensive procedure.
(c) A textbook procedure.
(d) A well-known procedure.
4. In Chapter 4, what other side of Marcus's personality is revealed?
(a) Marcus's soft side is revealed when he supports his friend in pursuing Trina.
(b) Marcus's soft side is revealed when he is lovesick over Trina.
(c) Marcus's dark side is revealed because he plots to kill Mr. McTeague.
(d) Marcus's dark side is revealed because he cannot stand the thought of being lesser than anyone else.
5. How does Trina respond to Mr. McTeague's actions at the end of her procedure?
(a) She slaps Mr. McTeague.
(b) She recoils in fear and began to vomit.
(c) She starts crying.
(d) She yells at Mr. McTeague.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Mr. McTeague walks along in the procession to the picnic at Schuetzen Park?
2. After Trina's procedure, where does Mr. McTeague go for a long walk?
3. What announcement does Mr. McTeague make after Trina receiving her special news?
4. Why is Mr. McTeague so upset with "Other Dentist" in Chapter 4?
5. What surprise do Marcus and Mr. McTeague run into while calling on Trina at the train station?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)