|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. McTeague react around Trina at the beginning of chapter 2?
(a) He is comfortable and opens up about himself.
(b) He dislikes her immediately and has to bite his tongue.
(c) He is awkwad.
(d) He is confident.
2. Where do the Sieppe family say they will all go?
(a) On a picnic.
(c) To the local fair.
(d) Back home.
3. Initially, how does Trina feel about Mr. McTeague?
(a) Trina is fearful.
(b) Trina is quite angry.
(c) Trina is quite content.
(d) Trina is uncomfortable.
4. What do the Sieppes ask Mr. McTeague and Marcus to do after the picnic at Schuetzen Park?
(a) Lend the family money.
(b) Leave right after the picnic.
(c) Stay the night at a local inn.
(d) Stay the night at the Sieppes' home.
5. How does Mr. McTeague react to Trina's greeting as they walk to Schuetzen Park?
(a) He is taken aback by Trina's apparent delight in seeing him.
(b) He is fearful of Trina's apparent delight in seeing him.
(c) He is saddened Trina's apparent annoyance in seeing him.
(d) He is not surprised by Trina's delight in seeing him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maria spend her money?
2. How does Mr. McTeague's feel about working on Trina's teeth?
3. How has Marcus' behavior changed since Trina has become engaged to Mr. McTeague?
4. What does Mr. McTeague do while he is in Trina's room after the picnic at Schuetzen Park?
5. What stories does Maria tell to feed Zerkow's greed in the novel?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)