|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Trina credits herself with what part of Mr. McTeague's social change?
(a) Half of the credit, the other half goes to Mr. McTeague.
(b) A small portion.
2. In Chapter 3, what are Marcus' feeling about Trina?
(a) Marcus is in love with Trina, too.
(b) Marcus is worried about Trina.
(c) Marcus is angry with Trina.
(d) Marcus is jealous of Trina.
3. How does Maria spend her money?
(a) On fancy clothes.
(b) On seeds for her vegetable garden.
(c) On cleaning supplies.
(d) On her gambling debts.
4. Who is Augustine?
(a) The McTeague's French secretary.
(b) The McTeague's French cook.
(c) The McTeague's French accountant.
(d) The McTeague's French maid.
5. How often does Maria clean Mr. McTeague's flat?
(a) Every month.
(b) Every other month.
(c) Every week.
(d) Every other week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marcus's final announcement and decision at Frenna's, in dealing with his feelings about Mr. McTeague's engagement to Trina?
2. Mrs. Sieppe falls upon hard times at the end of Chapter 10. What does she do?
3. What reason does Mr. McTeague's notice from City Hall give for it's message?
4. After Maria sells her wares in Chapter 3, what does she recount a story about?
5. Where do the Sieppe family say they will all go?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)