|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kroc's negotiation to do his relationship with the McDonald brothers?
2. What food market was at one time fraught with difficulty at McDonald's?
3. What does McDonald's insist that it will never use to make its hamburgers?
4. When was the fish sandwich developed at McDonald's?
5. What did Harry Sonneborn create for McDonald's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What nearly happened to McDonald's as Kroc and Sonneborn's conflict grew?
2. Who began to take over McDonald's as Kroc's personal life became a problem?
3. Describe how Kroc obtained the name from the McDonald brothers.
4. Why did Kroc move to California in the early 1960s?
5. What did Kroc decide to focus on after his broken engagement?
6. When and how did McDonald's international began to diversify?
7. What was the original face or mascot of McDonald's and what is its mascot today?
8. Describe Fred Turner's contributions to McDonald's.
9. How did Kroc attempt to make money when McDonald's had problems despite its operating system?
10. What happened after the fall of communism in relationship to McDonald's?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss How Kroc went obtained the McDonald's name. Discuss what happened as a result of the negotiations Kroc made to own the name.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze and discuss the advertising effectiveness McDonald's in targeting a specific audience. How did this help to develop McDonald's place in society?
Essay Topic 3
Explain what Kroc avoided within his franchise developments and relationships and why. Discuss what Kroc learned in this time of franchise development.
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)