|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Kroc and Cotter's relationship like?
(a) They were best friends.
(b) They loved each other mutually.
(c) They hated each other mutually.
(d) They worked well in business.
2. When was the fish sandwich developed at McDonald's?
(a) It was an original menu item.
(b) During the 1970s.
(c) During the 1960s.
(d) During the 1980s.
3. Where did the original McDonald's character's develop from?
(a) Cheap cartooons.
(b) Farm animals.
(c) Kids toys.
(d) Crude original models.
4. How many McDonald's did Turner open a year as a result of the successful real estate holdings?
5. Mentioned in Chapter 14, what did McDonald's avoid using?
(a) Breaking contracts.
(b) Verbal contracts.
(c) Making contracts.
(d) Written contracts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other food service chain is used today to diversify McDonald's holdings?
2. As a result of Kroc's desire to take McDonald's forward, what did he decide to do to expand his restaurant?
3. What did the International branch of McDonald's ultimately realize to help them become successful?
4. What was Kroc's second wife's name?
5. What was the remaining difficulty between Kroc and the McDonald brothers after their trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Kroc obtained the name from the McDonald brothers.
2. What association with today's McDonald's took time to develop?
3. After Kroc owned McDonald's incorporated, what did do with its image?
4. What did Kroc decide to focus on after his broken engagement?
5. What nearly happened to McDonald's as Kroc and Sonneborn's conflict grew?
6. In regards to real estate today, what is McDonald's considered?
7. Why did Kroc want and even need to buy out the McDonald brothers?
8. In the 1960s where did McDonald's need to build strength and how did they do it?
9. What happened to make McDonald's appear to be an unsafe fast food chain?
10. What is the McDonald's Operators Association?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)