|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Turner rely on during financial pressures?
2. What did Kroc want to buy in Chapter 8?
(a) International land to develop McDonald's.
(b) The McDonald's name from the McDonald brothers.
(c) All of the McDonald's.
3. What food market was at one time fraught with difficulty at McDonald's?
4. What did McDonald's have trouble with in Chapter7?
(b) Dividing its shares.
(c) Paying its employees.
(d) Making a profit.
5. What did McDonald's charge that enabled them to afford the land they planned to build on?
(a) Mark up the land.
(b) Mark up the sale.
(c) Reduce the price of the sale.
(d) Reduce the price of the land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the entry of McDonald's into Russia a sign and reflection of?
2. What other rigor, beside real estate development, did McDonald's apply to its product as a whole?
3. Who did Kroc and Sonneborn use as a buffer for communication?
4. What was McDonald's considered to be in regards to the real estate world?
5. What did the International branch of McDonald's ultimately realize to help them become successful?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the introduction and result of Chicken McNuggets on the McDonald's menu.
2. What is the McDonald's Operators Association?
3. What did Kroc support that gave McDonald's some trouble?
4. Describe where McDonald's directed the media when it focused on Kroc's personal life.
5. In regards to real estate today, what is McDonald's considered?
6. What was the original face or mascot of McDonald's and what is its mascot today?
7. What else did McDonald's do to redefine the food service industry?
8. What happened after the fall of communism in relationship to McDonald's?
9. Discuss the state of McDonald's in 1961 as described at the end of Chapter 8, The Buyout.
10. What association with today's McDonald's took time to develop?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)