|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Kroc and Sonneborn use as a buffer for communication?
(c) Their secretaries.
(d) No one.
2. Where was Kroc's first public relations firm located?
(d) San Bernadino.
3. What was Kroc and Cotter's relationship like?
(a) They worked well in business.
(b) They hated each other mutually.
(c) They were best friends.
(d) They loved each other mutually.
4. How did McDonald's have to appear to investors to have the support of large lenders?
(a) Appear confident.
(b) Appear satisfied.
(c) Appear eager.
(d) Appear risk worthy.
5. What is the potato manufacturer called?
(d) Simple plots.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Kroc die?
2. What is the McDonald's Operators Association?
3. How did McDonald's reshape the food service industry?
4. What type of problems did McDonald's face in the 1970s?
5. What did Kroc increase for McDonald's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the result of Sonneborn's and Kroc's separate visions?
2. What did Kroc decide to focus on after his broken engagement?
3. What is the McDonald's Operators Association?
4. In the 1960s where did McDonald's need to build strength and how did they do it?
5. Why did Kroc move to California in the early 1960s?
6. What type of strategy did McDonald's create to secure mortgage loans?
7. Describe McDonald's new introductions to its menu and simultaneous hiring of women employees.
8. How did Kroc attempt to make money when McDonald's had problems despite its operating system?
9. What happened after the fall of communism in relationship to McDonald's?
10. What did Kroc support that gave McDonald's some trouble?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)