|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did McDonald's do to solve their staffing policies?
(a) Hire African Americans.
(b) Hire senior citizens.
(c) Hire women.
(d) Hire minimum wage employees.
2. When was the fish sandwich developed at McDonald's?
(a) During the 1960s.
(b) It was an original menu item.
(c) During the 1970s.
(d) During the 1980s.
3. Where did the original McDonald's character's develop from?
(a) Farm animals.
(b) Kids toys.
(c) Cheap cartooons.
(d) Crude original models.
4. Where did McDonald's first go international?
(a) London and France.
(b) Canada and Mexico.
(c) Switzerland and Spain.
(d) Spain and Italy.
5. What did Kroc's negotiation to do his relationship with the McDonald brothers?
(a) Destroyed it.
(b) Developed it.
(c) Healed it.
(d) Deepened it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the international branch of McDonald's raise its food profile?
2. What was the name of the theme park McDonald's considers developing?
3. When did Kroc die?
4. When did Kroc's contract expire between Kroc and the McDonald brothers?
5. What food market was at one time fraught with difficulty at McDonald's?
Short Essay Questions
1. In regards to real estate today, what is McDonald's considered?
2. Why did Kroc want and even need to buy out the McDonald brothers?
3. In the 1960s where did McDonald's need to build strength and how did they do it?
4. What type of strategy did McDonald's create to secure mortgage loans?
5. What happened to make McDonald's appear to be an unsafe fast food chain?
6. What was the result of Sonneborn's and Kroc's separate visions?
7. What was difficult for McDonald's initial overseas, international expansion?
8. What did Kroc decide to focus on after his broken engagement?
9. Discuss the introduction and result of Chicken McNuggets on the McDonald's menu.
10. How did Kroc attempt to make money when McDonald's had problems despite its operating system?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)