1. What does the foreword of McDonald's: Behind the Arches explain?
The book's purpose.
2. Where is McDonald's Plaza?
Oak Brook, IL.
3. What does the prologue compare the state of McDonald's main office to?
A war zone.
4. What did the press focus on in regards to McDonald's?
5. Who is the legendary founder of McDonald's?
Ray A. Kroc.
6. In 1995, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches, how many American's had eaten at McDonald's at least once in the previous year?
7. In 1995, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches, how many restaurants did McDonald's have?
8. In 1995, how many hamburgers had McDonald's sold, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches?
Over 100 billion.
This section contains 3,559 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)