|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Kroc considered to be after decades of involvement with McDonald's?
(a) A role model.
(b) An American icon.
(c) An entrepreneur.
(d) A business legend.
2. What originally did not exist in McDonald's but was eventually developed to make their hamburger?
(a) A formula.
(b) The assembly line.
(d) Quality beef.
3. What was Kroc and Cotter's relationship like?
(a) They were best friends.
(b) They hated each other mutually.
(c) They worked well in business.
(d) They loved each other mutually.
4. When did Kroc die?
5. What happened within months of the opening of the Agates?
(a) People traveled in from other states.
(b) Advertisements were seen nationwide.
(c) Revenue increased.
(d) The menu prices increased.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did franchising begin in America?
2. What did Kroc do when circumstances made demands?
3. What did McDonald's need to secure mortgage loans for multiple stores and large lenders?
4. What did McDonald's do to reshape its menu?
5. What did the new strategy of Sonneborn's immediately create?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)