|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Partners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did McDonald's have to appear to investors to have the support of large lenders?
(a) Appear risk worthy.
(b) Appear confident.
(c) Appear eager.
(d) Appear satisfied.
2. What does the foreword of McDonald's: Behind the Arches explain?
(a) The restaurant industry.
(b) The book's purpose.
(c) The fast food industry.
(d) The author.
3. In 1995, how many hamburgers had McDonald's sold, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches?
(a) 1 million.
(b) Over 100 billion.
(c) Less than 200 billion.
(d) Over 200 billion.
4. About how many entrepreneurs were pursuing the same idea as Kroc?
5. What did Kroc assemble with the manager's he hired in McDonald's?
(a) Common bonds.
(b) Similar traits.
(c) Most diverse collected of managers in American business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strategy did Dairy Queen use at its beginning stages of development?
2. What does the prologue compare the state of McDonald's main office to?
3. Who is credited for opening the first McDonald's?
4. What was the remaining difficulty between Kroc and the McDonald brothers after their trial?
5. What did the new strategy of Sonneborn's immediately create?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)