|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Partners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the original McDonald's restaurant opened?
2. In 1948, what happened to the grander carhop drive-in the McDonald brothers created?
(a) They reorganized the restaurant and shut everything down to start over.
(b) The restaurant wentbankrupt.
(c) A new side item came to the menu.
(d) The restaurant exploded.
3. What did revenue depend on in McDonald's?
(a) The economy.
(b) Sales items.
(c) Sales volume.
(d) Sales and cost of production.
4. What did Kroc assemble with the manager's he hired in McDonald's?
(a) Common bonds.
(c) Most diverse collected of managers in American business.
(d) Similar traits.
5. What rival chain went out of business in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 6, who were committed to making the best hamburger in the world?
2. Where did the original McDonald's character's develop from?
3. Who is credited for opening the first McDonald's?
4. Who was Frank Cotter?
5. According to the author, what is the hardest task for a franchiser?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)