|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Partners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to author, what does McDonald's management not include?
(a) Taxes taken out.
(b) Health care.
(d) Any steady politics.
2. What type of structure does McDonald's have?
(a) Family appeal.
(b) Good food fast.
(c) Fundamentally federal.
3. Where did McDonald's try to steer the media's attention?
(a) To the amount of fish sandwiches they sold.
(b) To the amount of hamburgers they sold.
(c) To the amount of employees they had.
(d) To the amount of french fries they sold.
4. Where did the original McDonald's character's develop from?
(a) Kids toys.
(b) Farm animals.
(c) Crude original models.
(d) Cheap cartooons.
5. What did Kroc convert the way his restaurant was ran into?
(a) An assembly.
(b) A method.
(c) A science.
(d) A formula.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many parts of the process are there to uphold the common standard qualities for McDonald's?
2. Where did the McDonald brothers open a grander carhop drive-in?
3. When did Maurice McDonald die?
4. In 1995, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches, how many restaurants did McDonald's have?
5. What does the prologue compare the state of McDonald's main office to?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)