|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Melting Pot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opening became a social event?
(a) The opening of a drive thru service window.
(b) The opening of Wendy's.
(c) The opening of the Big Boy.
(d) The opening of Agates in Waukegan.
2. Who is credited for opening the first McDonald's?
(a) Richard and Maurice McDonald.
3. What made Kroc upset with one of his franchise managers?
(a) He added cheese to the hamburger.
(b) He marketed differently.
(c) He raises the hamburger from 15 to 18 cents.
(d) He began to add deserts.
4. How much did the first year of the Agates net for Kroc?
5. When did Kroc form the McDonald's system?
(a) March 2, 1955.
(b) March 6 1955.
(c) March 3, 1955.
(d) March 5, 1955.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 3, what did food franchising predate?
2. What would get someone fired from McDonald's?
3. Where did many of Kroc's franchiser's come from?
4. When was the original McDonald's restaurant opened?
5. How much did the Agates make in its first 12 months?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)