|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Melting Pot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Kroc considered to be after decades of involvement with McDonald's?
(a) A role model.
(b) An American icon.
(c) A business legend.
(d) An entrepreneur.
2. What would get someone fired from McDonald's?
(a) Bad hygiene.
(b) Poor perfromance.
(d) Rude customer service.
3. According to the author, what determines how managers in the restaurant business react to change?
(a) Market value.
(b) Corporate culture.
(c) Corporal punishment.
(d) Real estate value.
4. What did Kroc begin thinking of McDonald's as?
(a) A sacred family.
(b) A sacred bond.
(c) A sacred experience.
(d) A sacred misson.
5. What did Kroc see fighting with maverick franchises would result in?
(b) Fighting about everything.
(c) A bad relationship.
(d) A good partnership.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the first US carhop drive-in?
2. What was the financial state of the McDonald brothers in the 1930s?
3. In 1948, what happened to the grander carhop drive-in the McDonald brothers created?
4. What did Kroc mandate in his restaurants?
5. Who discovered fast food?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)