|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Salesman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Kroc envision the future business of McDonald's?
(a) As a whole.
2. Who is credited for opening the first McDonald's?
(b) Richard and Maurice McDonald.
3. How many parts of the process are there to uphold the common standard qualities for McDonald's?
4. Where was the first US carhop drive-in?
5. What did the press focus on in regards to McDonald's?
(a) The corporation.
(b) The inside.
(c) The grade of food quality.
(d) The outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the legendary founder of McDonald's?
2. In 1995, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches, how many American's had eaten at McDonald's at least once in the previous year?
3. How much of the potato crop in 1995 did McDonald's consume, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches?
4. In 1995, how many people did McDonald's employ in America, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches?
5. What did the McDonald brothers lack to make their restaurant successful?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)