|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Salesman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is credited for opening the first McDonald's?
(c) Richard and Maurice McDonald.
2. What did Kroc found in 1952?
(a) McDonald's System, Inc.
(b) McDonald's arches.
(c) McDonald's Corporation.
(d) McDonald's mascot.
3. What did the press focus on in regards to McDonald's?
(a) The corporation.
(b) The grade of food quality.
(c) The outside.
(d) The inside.
4. In 1995, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches, how many American's had eaten at McDonald's at least once in the previous year?
5. In 1995, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches, how many restaurants did McDonald's have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Kroc bring his idea of the Multimixer into the public eye?
2. What was the financial state of the McDonald brothers in the 1930s?
3. In 1948, what happened to the grander carhop drive-in the McDonald brothers created?
4. Where does the restaurant's name McDonald's come from?
5. In 1995, how many people did McDonald's employ in America, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)