|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Salesman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Kroc bring his idea of the Multimixer into the public eye?
(c) Dairy Queen.
(d) The market.
2. Where did the McDonald brothers open a grander carhop drive-in?
(a) Hollywood, California.
(b) Topeka, Kansas.
(c) Chicago, Illinois.
(d) San Bernadino, California.
3. What item did Kroc have success with after the market changed?
(a) French fries.
(b) The Multimixer.
(d) The hand held mixer.
4. In 1995, how many people did McDonald's employ in America, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches?
5. What did Kroc found in 1952?
(a) McDonald's Corporation.
(b) McDonald's System, Inc.
(c) McDonald's mascot.
(d) McDonald's arches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What business did Kroc first get into?
2. In 1948, what happened to the grander carhop drive-in the McDonald brothers created?
3. What was the financial state of the McDonald brothers in the 1930s?
4. In 1995, how many hamburgers had McDonald's sold, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches?
5. Who discovered fast food?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)