|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovered fast food?
(d) McDonald brothers.
2. What does McDonald's use to generate greater efficiency?
(a) Negative reinforcements.
(b) Positive reinforcements.
3. When did Kroc's contract expire between Kroc and the McDonald brothers?
4. As a result of Kroc's desire to take McDonald's forward, what did he decide to do to expand his restaurant?
(a) Increase its eliteness.
(b) Target a specific audience.
(d) Reduce menu prices.
5. What US city was the hurtful rumor about McDonald's generally confined to?
(b) New York.
(c) Las Angeles.
(d) Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Operators National Advertising Cooperative formed?
2. What did Kroc's negotiation to do his relationship with the McDonald brothers?
3. What was the financial state of the McDonald brothers in the 1930s?
4. What main person was responsible for handling a major cash crunch for McDonald's?
5. Who became a kind of "den mother" in the family at McDonald's?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)