|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Kroc and Cotter's relationship like?
(a) They worked well in business.
(b) They were best friends.
(c) They hated each other mutually.
(d) They loved each other mutually.
2. How much did the McDonald brothers ask for their name?
(a) $ 3.5 million.
(b) $2.2 million.
(c) $3.1 million.
(d) $2.7 million.
3. What menu item did McDonald's begin to experiment with in Chapter 6?
(a) Apple pies.
(b) French fries.
(c) Fish sandwiches.
4. What happened that tainted McDonald's image of being a safe place?
(a) A shooting.
(b) A person got food poisioning and died.
(c) Car theft.
(d) A robbery.
5. When was Ronald McDonald birthed as the face of McDonald's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kroc convert the way his restaurant was ran into?
2. How did Kroc envision the future business of McDonald's?
3. What famous icon became associated with McDonald's, after being effective with the children?
4. What was Kroc's second wife's name?
5. How much of the potato crop in 1995 did McDonald's consume, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)