|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1948, what happened to the grander carhop drive-in the McDonald brothers created?
(a) The restaurant wentbankrupt.
(b) The restaurant exploded.
(c) They reorganized the restaurant and shut everything down to start over.
(d) A new side item came to the menu.
2. What did McDonald's have trouble with in Chapter7?
(a) Paying its employees.
(b) Making a profit.
(d) Dividing its shares.
3. What did Kroc see fighting with maverick franchises would result in?
(b) A good partnership.
(c) Fighting about everything.
(d) A bad relationship.
4. When was the fish sandwich developed at McDonald's?
(a) During the 1980s.
(b) During the 1970s.
(c) It was an original menu item.
(d) During the 1960s.
5. What main person was responsible for handling a major cash crunch for McDonald's?
(b) The McDonald brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Kroc's contract expire between Kroc and the McDonald brothers?
2. What did Kroc want to improve as he focused on building the operating system?
3. Where did many of Kroc's franchiser's come from?
4. In 1995, how many hamburgers had McDonald's sold, according to McDonald's: Behind the Arches?
5. What did Kroc tolerate in his business?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)