|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did franchising begin in America?
(a) After the Civil War.
(b) After the Vietnam War.
(c) After WWII.
(d) After the Revolutionary War.
2. What did McDonald's do to solve their staffing policies?
(a) Hire senior citizens.
(b) Hire African Americans.
(c) Hire minimum wage employees.
(d) Hire women.
3. What did the McDonald brothers lack to make their restaurant successful?
(a) People skills.
(d) Organizational skills.
4. What did Harry Sonneborn create for McDonald's?
(a) A real estate investment strategy.
(b) A new logo.
(c) A recipe.
(d) A new restaurant design.
5. Who did Kroc start a new life with, after he gave away more of his control of McDonald's?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggested opening a lab for McDonald's to run its tests and experiments?
2. Who discovered fast food?
3. Who was Kroc's personality opposite?
4. How much did the McDonald brothers ask for their name?
5. What did Kroc begin thinking of McDonald's as?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)